Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Nicks just sent landing lamp/
Gotta say the bizarre thing is I've now opened the game a 4th or 5th time, and each time, I've been able to send gifts again. I just went pretty much from @m-bari /Mike0 with sending catalyst to yar sending a lollipop or earplugs. I cant visit for another 17. some odd hours though

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Well, about to go and try the update, but before that one really important moment - we have a tie for the joke of the day winner - so I need you to reply with "like 1" Like 2" or, guess what "like 3" - one vote each only, winner announced this time tomorrow. Here are the three that got an equal number of likes - they are:-

JOKE 1
Why are "dumb blonde" jokes one liners? - So men can understand them. If you don't want your husband to read your e-mails, just rename the folder "Instruction Manuals"

JOKE 2
A man has to see his doctor for test results. The doctor tells him, I have a good news and I have a bad news, which one you want to hear first? The man says, let's start with the bad one. Doctor says: The bad news is that you have incurable disease thus few months left to live. The man asks: What's the good news Doctor? Doctor says: The good news is that you suffer from Alzheimer and tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten bad news of today!

JOKE 3
Sam goes to the doctor for his yearly checkup. “Everything is fine”, said the doctor, “You’re doing OK for your age.” “For my age?” questioned Sam, “I’m only 75, do you think I’ll make it to 80? “Well” said the doctor, “do you drink or smoke?” “No” Sam replied. “Do you eat fatty meat or sweets?” “No” said Sam “I am very careful about what I eat.” “How about your activities? Do you engage in thrilling behaviors like speeding or skiing? “No” said Sam taken aback, “I would never engage in dangerous activities.” “Well,” said the doctor, “then why in the world would you want to live to be 80?

Like 2

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
OK, I updated. My first red launch is back, so I could do another but not going to.
I forgot to accept gifts before updating, I hope I didn't lose anything. I'm getting tired, so will finish another time. I will be preoccupied with holiday hoopla for the next week or so. I'll play when I can, but not a priority.
Happy Flying

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Played through to level 6. Closed game. Looked in appropriate folder, no savegame.bin. Attempted to restart game, white splash screen, logo, GameInsight and... Yet, it's giving me both written and Windows notifications that my planes are awaiting destinations, pilots at the ready, coins to be collected, etc.

I fracking give up. I can't even find the G! support email to send something to them. I'm out.

Played through to level 6. Closed game. Looked in appropriate folder, no savegame.bin. Attempted to restart game, white splash screen, logo, GameInsight and... Yet, it's giving me both written and Windows notifications that my planes are awaiting destinations, pilots at the ready, coins to be collected, etc.

I fracking give up. I can't even find the G! support email to send something to them. I'm out.
here ten33go is there e-address support@game-insight.com

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

@Ten33go , I feel for you brother, I went through the same thing for 3 weeks in May/June try this :
support@road404.com

Prepare yourself for canned answers and ridiculous requests, they will eventually get it done though.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I upgraded both games. I could use Wheel Blocks and Protective Covers.

I guess I will do the new/old xmas event again. So I could use xmas items too.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Harcourt Reserve Hangar Built but dont much like it now. Trying to buy a plane and keeps telling me to spend 10 greenies to buy a slot. I just want to buy a twin turbo prop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom