Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning and :-
Can visit 16 Games (13 Neighbours)

Cannot visit @yenta613 , @BrownHornet , @cats are awesome , @Flo , @ItsRalphy , @Muhammad Zaid , @Robert , @Ten33go , @Vivke

@david smith Can visit Gamerader, and Gameradar2, but not Raders. Your signature shows Raders as not opening.

If you are on the cannot visit list, but have updated, please let me know. Not that I know what to do about it !!!!
@ItsRalphy I cannot visit you, nor can @Cluck. Hmmmmmm...............
@Harcourt I cannot upgrade Airport city as I don't know how also I cannot upgrade to windows 10 so it looks like I will be lonely this Christmas I will await developments and if push comes to shove I will do a factory reboot and start again

D

Deleted member 5399

I had to just do random visits and bounce to and from forums to see who was upgrading at the moment last night.
I've managed to acquire some neighbors and visit them from other platforms.
As for this Reserve Hangar thing, maybe I'm not understanding it correctly. But I placed a plane there last night in !KB city so I could possibly start upgrading hangars in my front row.
Well that isn't what happened. Instead I put my blue delta in it and was forced into buying another plane instead. I was never given the option to sell the plane or the hangar. So I dont much like this thing right now.
Alliances is another thing. Start out small and if everyone in the alliance pulls their weight it opens up new destinations.
No new land expansions either so sorry for newcomers but gotta build up instead of out which means skyscrapers and highrises.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Harcourt I cannot upgrade Airport city as I don't know how also I cannot upgrade to windows 10 so it looks like I will be lonely this Christmas I will await developments and if push comes to shove I will do a factory reboot and start again
You don't need Win 10. I am still on Win 8.1 and it upgraded fine. You just have to got to the win store and check for upgrades. Let me know if you need help.

You don't need Win 10. I am still on Win 8.1 and it upgraded fine. You just have to got to the win store and check for upgrades. Let me know if you need help.
Thanks for the info @Cluck I will do as you suggest although it currently states "unable to connect to Windows store" also getting server connection problem when on the game I will try again later.
Once again many thanks for your advice

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I had to just do random visits and bounce to and from forums to see who was upgrading at the moment last night.
I've managed to acquire some neighbors and visit them from other platforms.
As for this Reserve Hangar thing, maybe I'm not understanding it correctly. But I placed a plane there last night in !KB city so I could possibly start upgrading hangars in my front row.
Well that isn't what happened. Instead I put my blue delta in it and was forced into buying another plane instead. I was never given the option to sell the plane or the hangar. So I dont much like this thing right now.
Alliances is another thing. Start out small and if everyone in the alliance pulls their weight it opens up new destinations.
No new land expansions either so sorry for newcomers but gotta build up instead of out which means skyscrapers and highrises.
About the reserve hanger, you don't need to put a plane Inside to upgrade your hanger level...You can upgrade directly the reserve hanger to the level 3 if you have some greenies to do that ( cause it's long to get all the items required)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
The Christmas Event has started!!! We have 19 days and x hours.
I find it hard to believe that I've already completed it with my left overs from last year. Love it. (y) This was the first event that I ever completed; so I guess I put lot of effort into it.
I can give Red Paint, Old Lanterns, or snow balls.
With the update, my new item is protective cover.
I only need Old lanterns or still duty free.
I will be very busy the next week and will miss gifting some days, certainly on Thursday.
Happy Flying
& Happy Holidays
-Comet18

The Christmas Event has started!!! We have 19 days and x hours.
I find it hard to believe that I've already completed it with my left overs from last year. Love it. (y) This was the first event that I ever completed; so I guess I put lot of effort into it.
I can give Red Paint, Old Lanterns, or snow balls.
With the update, my new item is protective cover.
I only need Old lanterns or still duty free.
I will be very busy the next week and will miss gifting some days, certainly on Thursday.
Happy Flying
& Happy Holidays
-Comet18

Have sent Old Lantern
Would love Red Paint !!
Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hey guys, I am missing part of this conversation, seems like some of you are upgrading, where is that option, I don't have snow and I don't appear in any flight top 100 lists and I should be # 2 or #3 in Houston having flown about a dozen times this week and apparently I haven't flown at all!

Hey guys, I am missing part of this conversation, seems like some of you are upgrading, where is that option, I don't have snow and I don't appear in any flight top 100 lists and I should be # 2 or #3 in Houston having flown about a dozen times this week and apparently I haven't flown at all!

The Update came last night !
Go to Windows Store - Airport City - Upgrade and cross fingers !!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18

If you don't know how to upgrade here's how:
I always shut down and restart before updating programs; it clears old junk from memory.
1) go into windows store
2) pull up the settings menu with the gear icon while in the store (using a mouse, move all the way off screen to the right until menu pops up; not sure how to do with touch; it's the same way as the settings menu outside of the store)
3) Look for option to update apps; click it
4) see that app is selected; on bottom of screen, click "Update"
5) that should do it.
Good Luck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
If you don't know how to upgrade here's how:
I always shut down and restart before updating programs; it clears old junk from memory.
1) go into windows store
2) pull up the settings menu with the gear icon while in the store (using a mouse, move all the way off screen to the right until menu pops up; not sure how to do with touch; it's the same way as the settings menu outside of the store)
3) Look for option to update apps; click it
4) see that app is selected; on bottom of screen, click "Update"
5) that should do it.
Good Luck
I just restarted my PC again and it did it automatically. My Houston flights still read as zero but I'll see if that changes in 13 minutes when it refreshes. OK, so what all this Alliance stuff all about?

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I just restarted my PC again and it did it automatically. My Houston flights still read as zero but I'll see if that changes in 13 minutes when it refreshes. OK, so what all this Alliance stuff all about?
There is a topic in these forum in the general pages or android pages. I read that a week ago, I think most will apply. I can't search for the link because I'm now running late for an appointment. Happy Flying; I'll check back in this evening.

D

Deleted member 5399

About the reserve hanger, you don't need to put a plane Inside to upgrade your hanger level...You can upgrade directly the reserve hanger to the level 3 if you have some greenies to do that ( cause it's long to get all the items required)
@rocky
I needed to sell planes to get a few xtra turbo props to fly to perth and another destination, but it placed my plane in the Reserve hangar and now cannot sell any other planes so losing out on the map flights. they only last 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom