Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
As @rocky mentioned. I also am considering starting an alliance, but first need to examine it first.

It appears there can only be six airports in an alliance. Correct?

Anyone who has an interest in forming an alliance with me, PM me. I want to make sure that anyone I form an alliance with has the same destination objectives and goals as I do. I like working for my stars and don't want to give that up.... so destinations will need to be discussed and agreed on.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Well either there is a bug in gifting as I've only received two today or I'm on the naughty list, or maybe no one likes me, all are fairly probable explanations.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Have sent gifts out. Thank you for sending to me but, unfortunately I have a game reset problem and lost the gifts :(.

Updated signature for quest items - had enough from last year to complete already but have not pressed complete yet. EDIT - trying to claim some stars & collect for next year and well as being able to gift to neighbours.

Steve

Last edited:
Well either there is a bug in gifting as I've only received two today or I'm on the naughty list, or maybe no one likes me, all are fairly probable explanations.
I think there is a delay - I had that most of today, then suddenly 21 all came through, and now they are arriving as normal. Hopefully patience will pay off with this one.

@Harcourt - received your gift, are you able to visit me now?

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
As @rocky mentioned. I also am considering starting an alliance, but first need to examine it first.

It appears there can only be six airports in an alliance. Correct?

Anyone who has an interest in forming an alliance with me, PM me. I want to make sure that anyone I form an alliance with has the same destination objectives and goals as I do. I like working for my stars and don't want to give that up.... so destinations will need to be discussed and agreed on.
I believe it is only 4 airports / alliance

D

Deleted member 5399

Ok - now then, where do we start. In the whole, really like the update. BUT for ages only had 7 gifts showing and then suddenly shot up to 28 - was wondering if I was not connecting right. @Cluck and @Harcourt - I can visit you both fine? @Cluck - have received a gift from you since the upgrade as well. Scrolling through gifts really slow.

Christmas quest - I have already finished with what I had left from last year, fab, and might now be able to finish the Ice Palace, but can't for the life of me remember how to get the parcels that allow the sleigh flights! - think it is destroying elfs with old lanterns.
@ItsRalphy you need stardust or fairy dust jars to go to lapland and get parcels

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith I have been looking at my backup files. The SaveGame.bin file has not changed since the one immediately before I upgraded, but everytime I close the game the new SaveProfile.bin file updates, so I am making a big assumption that that does what the SvaeGame.bin file used to do?

Always dangerous trying to apply logic though, it has got me in a lot of trouble in the past!
@ItsRalphy I've just been backing up the entire LocalState folder to be safe. and yes the saveprofile one seems to be the one that changes with the current time.

D

Deleted member 5399

I just need a Christmas bell from the elves collection to build my skating rink. I had 5 sleighs from last year, lanterns and the stardust jars.
So once it's done, will stay open for gifting.
As for !KB2 will send out gifts from it for event but havent acquired enough revenue since the glitching syndrome for it to be feasible.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Woke up this morning and :-
Can visit 16 Games (13 Neighbours)

Cannot visit @yenta613 , @BrownHornet , @cats are awesome , @Flo , @ItsRalphy , @Muhammad Zaid , @Robert , @Ten33go , @Vivke

@david smith Can visit Gamerader, and Gameradar2, but not Raders. Your signature shows Raders as not opening.

If you are on the cannot visit list, but have updated, please let me know. Not that I know what to do about it !!!!
@ItsRalphy I cannot visit you, nor can @Cluck. Hmmmmmm...............

I've updated my game and could visit my neighbours (couldn't visit them all). Hopefully you could visit me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom