Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, I played it until level 5. Closed it. Then went into the usual place to look for the created savegame.bin file, and it's not there. There's quite a few others there though.

And now I can't get past the white splash screen again. *Sigh* Guess it's G! support time for me.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
As part of the new upgrade I picked up the wheel block as a gift item. For those looking to add the reserve hanger you will need 4x wheel blocks and 4x protective cover. Tag me and I'll start getting wheel blocks out to you. If I don't have you in my friend list please PM me and I'll add you.
I'm now also looking for those two items as well

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay, now here's something new. I was attempting to start the game, and it only got as far as the splash screen, but a Windows notification told me that "All Airport buildings are completed". That message is showing on the icon for the game in the start menu.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I still don't see a savegame.bin, only saveprofile.bin and saveprofile_backup.bin. Is one of those the old savegame.bin folders?

The new upgraded version has some new files in the folder. I do have a SaveGame.bin and SaveProfile.bin I also now have a playerprefs.dat and what looks like some kind of temp files (all are numbered).

In my past game failures I only replaced the AirportDB.db file and the SaveGame.bin files

Wish I had better advice

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Ten33go , I combed the forum back to before I even played the game, I can't find it.

All call - does anyone remember when we had the problem when the game would get stuck on the Gi splash screen and someone had a fix? It involved renaming a file to .old and doing 1 other thing, it was on the forum quite a while back...

The fix was:

Go to
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages
Change folder MATWindows81SDK to MATWindows81SDK_old
Change folder Newtonsoft.Json to Newtonsoft.Json_old

(Post 32 at http://airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-weekly-trading-thread-june-29th-2015.8557/page-2 , some other info there too.)

(I haven't updated quite yet, so the file names could be all different now, but hopefully that will still work.)

The fix was:

Go to
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages
Change folder MATWindows81SDK to MATWindows81SDK_old
Change folder Newtonsoft.Json to Newtonsoft.Json_old

(Post 32 at http://airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-weekly-trading-thread-june-29th-2015.8557/page-2 , some other info there too.)

(I haven't updated quite yet, so the file names could be all different now, but hopefully that will still work.)
I contaced Free2Play, about the problem I'm having waiteing on responce

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@WAMike - Thanks for that. I looked and couldn't even find that, "\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages" part. The only thing I see in that particular folder is a folder that says, "Aactivationstore".

The new upgraded version has some new files in the folder. I do have a SaveGame.bin and SaveProfile.bin I also now have a playerprefs.dat and what looks like some kind of temp files (all are numbered).

In my past game failures I only replaced the AirportDB.db file and the SaveGame.bin files

Wish I had better advice
make sure u copy all file to back up folder

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@WAMike - Thanks for that. I looked and couldn't even find that, "\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages" part. The only thing I see in that particular folder is a folder that says, "Aactivationstore".
@Ten33go here are the files in my new LocalState folder:

localstate files-new.jpg

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@SactoDave - I have most of those except the savegame.bin. I'm trying to play up to and probably past level 5 this time and see if it shows up. I quit right after reaching level 5 last time and it never showed up.

D

Deleted member 5399

I told @SactoDave ; @Ten33go That the way I backed mine up was doing the entire LocalState folder and doing it Manually. If you created an AC folder on separate drive such as USB stick, SD Card, External HDD, or if your computer has 2 drives, I just copied and pasted the entire folder in my backup area.
That seemed to work for me.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I updated both of my games successfully.

It seemed earlier, before I updated, that I had hidden gifts (I had a number in my inbox showing, but the number on the incoming tab was higher than the number showing. After updating, there wasn't the discrepancy, so maybe some gifts of new items disappeared or something.) Everything else seems good so far. And looking forward to finally being able to visit neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom