Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 15th October - 18.20pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today were gifted earlier on this afternoon. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received during this week of game play. A few minor changes to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thankss for all the received gifts. Still can't receive the strait jackets, it stays fuel 3. Hope they'll fix it tomorrow.
Send out my 20 gifts and a list ready for tomorrow.

Got now 1 collection of the 15 needed for the event, so it doesn't go very good. Drop rate is very poor.

Wish you all a nice start of the new week.

Thankss for all the received gifts. Still can't receive the strait jackets, it stays fuel 3. Hope they'll fix it tomorrow.
Send out my 20 gifts and a list ready for tomorrow.

Got now 1 collection of the 15 needed for the event, so it doesn't go very good. Drop rate is very poor.

Wish you all a nice start of the new week.
Very poor drop rate! Have you noticed - no one has submitted a screenshot for their reward yet? I can't imagine trying to do this event without leftover straitjackets from last year!!! Plus, apparently, if we completed it last year, we don't have any side missions to complete. (probably a bug)

Hi All,

I accepted over 20 friend requests during the Cinematique event, attracted by my Retro Theatres. This has led me to review my list and I have decided to delete some of my neighbours.

The criteria I have used are :-

1}..People who send me slabs despite my Signature and Gamename saying NoEvent !
2)..People who send items to my support accounts despite my Signature saying No Gifts and my Gamename saying Gift to Harc.
3)..People who have managed both 1 and 2 above.
4}..People who send me Unique Building Items which I do not want, cannot use and cannot return.

I am sorry if this appears harsh but I have 60 gift slots, and this morning I had 67 gifts of which 9 fell into the categories 1 - 4 above.

Regards
Harcourt

Very poor drop rate! Have you noticed - no one has submitted a screenshot for their reward yet? I can't imagine trying to do this event without leftover straitjackets from last year!!! Plus, apparently, if we completed it last year, we don't have any side missions to complete. (probably a bug)
I didn't finish last year but still don't have side quests. Maybe it's a windows bug?

Please - no slabs to either account. Still trying to get caught up with gifting - I've got it down to approximately 260 gifts to return on Cath and 240 on Bear. You all are just so generous! :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I didn't finish last year but still don't have side quests. Maybe it's a windows bug?

Please - no slabs to either account. Still trying to get caught up with gifting - I've got it down to approximately 260 gifts to return on Cath and 240 on Bear. You all are just so generous! :)

There are no side quests for people who have played it last year. Flights from last year are erased but not items stored in your warehouse.

The drop rate is very poor, unless GI revises the game it is very unlikely anybody will finish the event this year.

Morning all.

My game is extremely handicapped: since I cannot update I cannot visit, I don't have the event, I will not be in line to get the new weather changes next month.......
Hopefully I can still give you all gifts, but we shall see.
My husband hates this game and will not upgrade a perfectly working computer just to play a game. :( So I may be gone soon. I'll let you all know for sure when that happens.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Morning all.

My game is extremely handicapped: since I cannot update I cannot visit, I don't have the event, I will not be in line to get the new weather changes next month.......
Hopefully I can still give you all gifts, but we shall see.
My husband hates this game and will not upgrade a perfectly working computer just to play a game. :( So I may be gone soon. I'll let you all know for sure when that happens.

We will miss you if you have to leave. You have been a loyal neighbor and contributor on this forum.

We will miss you if you have to leave. You have been a loyal neighbor and contributor on this forum.
tears.jpg

There are no side quests for people who have played it last year. Flights from last year are erased but not items stored in your warehouse.

The drop rate is very poor, unless GI revises the game it is very unlikely anybody will finish the event this year.
Thanks for the clarification, Cosmic Blue. :)

@cats are awesome - I hope you are able to work around the update problem. You would be missed if you leave!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thank you @Cosmic Blue .

I hope I don't have to leave, I have enjoyed this game for over two and a half years. But not being able to play in the events is just going to suck. :(

It is not just events that you will have problem with only, soon the neighbours you have will be a higher level then you and you will not be able to send or receive gifts until you upgrade. As GI will mark your game as not playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom