Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Can anyone receive straitjackets? I'm getting fuel(3) and pass(5) for all the straitjackets that have been sent to me.

same for me, fuel 3 also. I'm thinking that maybe we need to complete the side mission first?

event 14 oct.JPG

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Can anyone receive straitjackets? I'm getting fuel(3) and pass(5) for all the straitjackets that have been sent to me.
Same here, pass(5) and fuel(3). But I don't have any side quests to complete except for watching a video for fuel, which it says I can't do.:confused::confused::confused:
same for me, fuel 3 also. I'm thinking that maybe we need to complete the side mission first?
I've logged a ticket with GI. Will report back with response.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Anyone had problems repairing planes since the update.
Admittedly I am in the process of updating my repair bay to level 7, but it now tells me my repair bay is not high enough level to repair a jumbo.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 14th October - 15.00pm BST London)

All my gift items for today have just been gifted to my neighbours. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. Some minor changes to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi - windows has the update, but I went to the store to check and it immediately started auto downloading - no videos though.

Hi - Thanks . Did the same and now updated . Trying to make sense of the event BUT now have first returned aircraft (turboprop) which is broken but cannot get it into repair base. - Message reads

"To repair this plane you need repair base of higher level . Upgrade your repair base first"

My repair base is at level 5 (Up to Giants) - any ideas? Is it a bug?

Anyone had problems repairing planes since the update.
Admittedly I am in the process of updating my repair bay to level 7, but it now tells me my repair bay is not high enough level to repair a jumbo.

Hi
My first aircraft (turboprop) returned after update and is broken but cannot get it into repair base. - Message reads

"To repair this plane you need repair base of higher level . Upgrade your repair base first"

My repair base is at level 5 (Up to Giants) - any ideas? I am saving for upgrade 2 control tower (Level10 @ 2 million coins) so don't want to spend on unnecessary upgrade to repair base

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi
My first aircraft (turboprop) returned after update and is broken but cannot get it into repair base. - Message reads

My repair base is at level 5 (Up to Giants) - any ideas? I am saving for upgrade 2 control tower (Level10 @ 2 million coins) so don't want to spend on unnecessary upgrade to repair base

Same message as I get, must be another bug.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Same here, got lots of fuel 3 gifts but no strait jackets, will try to send new ones in a short time when I'm sending my gifts.

Couldn't also play the video.

Also had broken planes returning but was able to repair them and my repair base is level 6.

Hope the bugs are fast fixed, so we can send and get strait jackets and repair our planes. Drop rate for the collections was a big 0 today.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
5 Burial Vaults built and i have slabs for another 4 (i know that only 6 can be built)..i updated the signature and the game name. Once I can start receiving Straitjackets I might change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom