Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for you (y) by the way red on pad :D
Fab - sorry to be mercenary but are there any QL's in? reason being the event has 17 hours to run and I am out of fuel, so a 24 hour launch would be too long for me to get fuel and use in time to try and complete? I need to hold on for shorter ones today, otherwise I would be in like a shot!!!

Fab - sorry to be mercenary but are there any QL's in? reason being the event has 17 hours to run and I am out of fuel, so a 24 hour launch would be too long for me to get fuel and use in time to try and complete? I need to hold on for shorter ones today, otherwise I would be in like a shot!!!
up to now regular red :D but for sure will be there ;) QLs

Well, I managed to complete all tasks on my Windows account when my flights came in from overnight. :happy: SOO want to click the complete button!!! :eek:
Still pretty far from completing on my Android. Funny that the Gates of Hell is my issue on that account. I used the spyglass and dice and it gave me soooo many Particle Filters, but not the pieces for the collection....so will see...I'm out of chainsaws (went through at least 300), so I'm probably out of luck with that one.
Luckily I am able to keep playing it a little today at work....but I have to be careful. ;) It doesn't look very good telling all the kids to get off their phones and put them away while their teacher is playing a video game :snaphappy: , so i have to be strategic. :borg:
I will be opening the three chests from the *coal404* code very soon... I'm curious if it gives you items based on what you need or if it is random... Thanks @Mike47 for sharing that with us! (y)

Congratulations to all that completed the quest! If you have not completed it, don't give up! It seems GI! realizes how challenging this proved to be, and it seems like drop rates are higher today, so there is still hope!
Anyone actually get that Jumbo Ranger from the CW collection X10? I feel like GI! never intended anyone to get that plane. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
14 hrs left! Get Your Flight On!!! :wacky::walkingdead::couchpotato::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom