Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dave.
As bad as this sounds, its actually a blessing. She had Alzheimer's real bad and was starting to shut down and be in pain. So now she is at peace.
I am so sorry for you - I lost my mother 3 months ago from a terminal illness, only 6 weeks after being told it was terminal, and it is a difficult time. It is always good to now people are thinking of you, and if you need this mad crowd around to help take your mind off things with this rather silly game, we are all here for you.

D

Deleted member 5399

Last night got spyglass and sky captain and up early today trying to use. :mad: on the drop rate. More like slabbed to death.
Then despite my best efforts to back up last night, I went to take break for moment and game closes and wouldnt open!!!!
Even on same device, you know how long it takes to copy and paste 2.50+ GB of backup???
Managed to get game back and reverted to with the bonuses, but went w spyglass only. Still not much to speak of there. Gained another glass in the process though and another sky captain.
And to the wonderful folks in alliance, Knight Fliers, we've had our best week ths far in alliance ratings.

That is the amazing thing I have learnt through this forum - so many different players, with so many different backgrounds, and in so many different places, across the whole globe, and yet we post messages and thoughts in harmony and friendship - even though we all have different tactics and approaches to the game. There are some real lessons for the politicians here!

Serious part over - what use are all these burial vaults going to be after this event is over?????

Gifts going out, I notice a many people have event in their name, but I wonder, do u want Slabs or Straitjackets?
It seems for me, Granite and Basalt Slabs are the easy pieces to acquire. I have more than enough of those, but the Limestone and Sandstone are harder to acquire. Thank you @Snowee, I wouldn't have my burial chambers without you! Do you ned Granite slabs still?
Thank you @wydaho as well, 1 more laptop please! Anything specific I can help with?

For the time being, unless you are a neighbor with the white slabs, I'd appreciate Oscillating Beacons and Landing Lamps please. I've had good luck acquiring Slabs and Straitjackets so far. I would like to obtain 3 stars in the event destinations, which means I'm going to need a lot!

You guys are the best! Thank you!!! (y):love::love:

Last edited:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
400 flights to Dahshur to get three stars!!! That's a lot of straitjackets!
I'm having difficulty keeping my terminal from filling so to @IkebotXP and anyone else I am exchanging gifts with, I am cancelling my request for Oscillating Beacons and changing it to Straitjackets.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
400 flights to Dahshur to get three stars!!! That's a lot of straitjackets!
I'm having difficulty keeping my terminal from filling so to @IkebotXP and anyone else I am exchanging gifts with, I am cancelling my request for Oscillating Beacons and changing it to Straitjackets.
Sorry we already put in an order of 20 Beacons to send you. It will be a shame to cancel, there is a 15% restocking fee. Oh well, will do!

Out of curiosity do any of my neighbors see my name as anything other than WP/ Osc Beacon ?
I keep getting slabs which I don't need but have a great need for the beacons. Either people are
seeing my name differently or are just returning, maybe because if they just have event I send the
limestone slab. In any case unless anyone specifically asks for slabs I won't send them anymore.
Jackets for players with event in their name at least if they return those I have some use, though have
no intention of getting more than 1 star for Dahshur no time to waste on 250 or 400 flights in the short
time frame. :cool:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
I see you as WP/ OscBeacon (y)
Out of curiosity do any of my neighbors see my name as anything other than WP/ Osc Beacon ?
I keep getting slabs which I don't need but have a great need for the beacons. Either people are
seeing my name differently or are just returning, maybe because if they just have event I send the
limestone slab. In any case unless anyone specifically asks for slabs I won't send them anymore.
Jackets for players with event in their name at least if they return those I have some use, though have
no intention of getting more than 1 star for Dahshur no time to waste on 250 or 400 flights in the short
time frame. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom