Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good morning Airport City world - welcome to another exciting week of play - and what a week we have in store with the volcano erupting??? - I can hardly wait. CW collections picked up a little - I am now at 4,3,3,0,2 - so need 4 items in 3 days?????

Have a great week, speak later :playful::playful::playful:

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all mine for today !

I have made some progress this week. I earned 2 Space Travel Monuments.

But of course the Event is all consuming ;)

I had completed the Gates of Hell and They're Not Rocks Collections last week and I now have 5 and 6 collections respectively.

I have made some progress on the Cold War Collections needing two more items to complete. I have 2, 6,10, 4, 2. So I need one more Tank Body and Absorbent Granules. (Who thinks up these names ?? )

I have started to raid my fuel supplies so I can use Fuel Speedups. I have already done 30 flights to Los Angeles this morning, with no drops yet.:(

I hope everyone has a good week !

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Honestly and whole-heartedly, I am praying for all those who have not thrown in the towel just yet on this challenge; that you get to complete it before the eruption wipes out those unprotected cities.
I'm thinking, or was thinking like Tommy Lee Jones and Ann Heche in the movie Volcano; where the one volcano came up out of the tar pits in LA, and they used concrete barriers to steer the flow of lava, toward the storm drains/ canals we often see in so many movies.
Although We don't have these here in the game, so little time to start digging drains away from the cities now. Better get a move on lol.
Wishing everyone all the best.

Honestly and whole-heartedly, I am praying for all those who have not thrown in the towel just yet on this challenge; that you get to complete it before the eruption wipes out those unprotected cities.
I'm thinking, or was thinking like Tommy Lee Jones and Ann Heche in the movie Volcano; where the one volcano came up out of the tar pits in LA, and they used concrete barriers to steer the flow of lava, toward the storm drains/ canals we often see in so many movies.
Although We don't have these here in the game, so little time to start digging drains away from the cities now. Better get a move on lol.
Wishing everyone all the best.
i'm digging, believe me!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I have two platforms freezing on startup. This may be the death of me. I will keep trying for a bit, but it appears that GI support is blaming it on new code running on old platforms.

@Harcourt - thanks for the protractors, I have all 10 now - you are a star! could you send me crucibles instead please? - I think I need an extra sweet factory so don't run out of lollipops!

personally, with this event I think we deserve a brewery and a decent pub on the city!

Hi @ItsRalphy

Crucible it is !! You can never have enough lollipops, especially when used for stirring a Pimms. :cool:

This event is a pain, already done 35 flights to Los Angeles today with zero drops :(

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @ItsRalphy

Crucible it is !! You can never have enough lollipops, especially when used for stirring a Pimms. :cool:

This event is a pain, already done 35 flights to Los Angeles today with zero drops :(

Regards
Harcourt
Stirring a Pimms - hadn't thought of that, you are such an inspiration!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
To all people whose game is freezing, it's probably because of Duke. I had to start the game 3 times before it got past the animation of Duke's arrival (Unless it's something new anyway). After the third time, it loaded and everything has worked since...

To all people whose game is freezing, it's probably because of Duke. I had to start the game 3 times before it got past the animation of Duke's arrival (Unless it's something new anyway). After the third time, it loaded and everything has worked since...
I wish that was it, but I'm not even getting that far. My planes from overnight are coming in and bam it just locks up. I have restarted the game 5 or 6 times same thing. I restarted my computer same thing. I think I'm out for awhile. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom