Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
Thanks for all gifts i received, any one he did not received gift from me today tomorrow sure h will receive it (y)
this is my latest update for items i need:
1 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
1 Monitor
6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
3 Pneumatic Cutter
5 Riveter
2 Crucible
1 Screw Press
2 Laptop

Thanks to you and Good luck all (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours!

After updating the game two days ago and freezing issues gone, I've noticed my gift list on WstdEagl has changed drastically! o_O A lot of new gifts except, :shifty: of course, fuel 20...
Sig updated accordingly. (y)

My first Furniture Factory of two is under construction, prereq gifts are appreciated.;)

Have a great week!

Good morning Airport City windows gang - just 24 hours to go - whoop whoop! (either to complete, or move on!!!)

My overnight flights, all to CW destinations, all landed with not a drop - so still need 2 polywhatsists to complete last 2 CW collections - chances I think are zilch!!!

Good luck to everyone who is trying to finish!!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning Airport City windows gang - just 24 hours to go - whoop whoop! (either to complete, or move on!!!)

My overnight flights, all to CW destinations, all landed with not a drop - so still need 2 polywhatsists to complete last 2 CW collections - chances I think are zilch!!!

I had two drops this morning with Spy Glass! Don't forget that free chest with *blaze404* ! (y)

I had two drops this morning with Spy Glass! Don't forget that free chest with *blaze404* ! (y)
If only - that free chest got me nothing for CW collections. I have just 4 greenies, and am wondering whether to waste them on a spyglass later or not - I normally save them exclusively for land - what do you think?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
If only - that free chest got me nothing for CW collections. I have just 4 greenies, and am wondering whether to waste them on a spyglass later or not - I normally save them exclusively for land - what do you think?
Spy Glass hasn't been a sure thing all week. I think I got extremely lucky this morning. Or maybe they changed the drop rates towards the end, I don't know.

Save for land and hope for the best... (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Never give up (y)

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes !!!!!!

Finished the Event. Last item dropped from Bali !!

Thanks to everyone who sent fuel and landing lamps, I am very grateful !

Congratulations to all who have completed the event.

@ItsRalphy, Keep going, you can do it. There is a large bottle waiting in the Polyurethane store !!

Regards
Harcourt

@ItsRalphy, Keep going, you can do it. There is a large bottle waiting in the Polyurethane store !!

Regards
Harcourt
Congratulations @Harcourt well done hope you have enough wine left to celebrate(y)(y):D

Regards
Harcourt
that's all I needed to hear - lets see! - and big congratulations
Picture1.png

Regards
Harcourt
Congrats (y)

Thanks neighbors for help but keep sending me please this is the latest update for now.
2 Laptop
1 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
1 Monitor
5 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
2 Pneumatic Cutter
5 Riveter

The first sweet factory start :)
Thanks for you all
Hi - only wish I could, but now you have your screw presses, I have none off the list. Back to spare propellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom