Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Just as I was about to go back to doing routine flights, I now need to rethink my fleet of planes for the event.
It does look as if the event could be fairly easy as the mugs are supposed to drop very often. (we shall see)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Was two items off finishing the Thanksgiving event, couldn't get the last two Cranberry Syrups needed. Of course my planes dropped everything else but the Cranberry Syrups :( but was closer to finishing that event than all of the others so...was pretty exciting :p

At first glance the Christmas event looks easy to finish (everything in the Mug Set collection drops "very often" except for the mug from US which drops "seldom")...except I don't have the Jumbo planes required to fly to Cape Town :ROFLMAO: so I guess I'll be sitting this event out :unsure:

Hi All,

Disaster has struck again :(

My support game has reverted to level 1 again. GI has been contacted.

My Gifting Spreadsheet has been corrupted and I cannot open it. As a result I have lost all my records. I have changed my Game Name and Signature to No Gifts while I sort things out. In the meantime please do not send gifts until you receive one from me !!

Very Very Unhappy
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

My strategy working good on Event.
I did DC and Cape Town first. Of course I've been doing so many map destinations the last couple months that the gifts rolling in for other aircraft and those my buildings produce, have been piling up so much I look like an Amazon warehouse.
So this is where I'm at in night flyer1 already. lol 20 guest planes was too easy.
So I got lots of passengers out using jumbos from city for alliance head count as well.
Another city repopulation and I can finish up with powerful deltas running 4 at a time.
BTW a spyglass got me a drop every time, unless a plane broke down.
Strategic.JPG

Hi All,

My Support Game has been recovered by GI. It took 2 hours which was fantastic. Well done GI.. However I need to wait until tomorrow for the gifting/visiting window to reset.

I am now thinking that my Tablet is not really up to running AC so have decided to purchase a new device with the intention of transferring AC to it. I have asked GI how this can be done ?

As a result I will not be playing this game until it is installed on the new device. I am sorry to those who were receiving its unique gifts Hardness tester, Office Chair and Arch metal Detector.

I think this a better option than to keep pestering friends to change game Codes etc etc..

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Disaster has struck again :(

My support game has reverted to level 1 again. GI has been contacted.

My Gifting Spreadsheet has been corrupted and I cannot open it. As a result I have lost all my records. I have changed my Game Name and Signature to No Gifts while I sort things out. In the meantime please do not send gifts until you receive one from me !!

Very Very Unhappy
Harcourt

I gringed on your behalf, hope GI will help you out with your game quickly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am still working on GI support to get them to restore my drone game again - but with the same code and the neighbour list intact - they always did this in the past so I dont understand why they have to keep changing things.

I am also not going to be a "mug" for the latest collection - needing flights to 5 different destinations with five aircraft types - obviously hoping we will pay for the extra flights (interesting they have made the drops "very often" for most of them)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I gringed on your behalf, hope GI will help you out with your game quickly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
This seems to be happening more often and to make matters worse it seems they have started uploading the saved game data to the new code rather than overwriting the new code with the original as they always used to. That way you lose your neighbours and I have asked them to re restore mine the old way - however it has been referred to tier 2 support which is often not a good sign in my experience. If they don't do this then I am a whisker away from jacking it all in - this forum is about my only reason for sticking with the game now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom