Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (19.25pm GMT London)

Before I retire early to bed and embrace BBC Radio 3 in concert (broadcasting live from Wigmore Hall, London) - La Nuova Musica perform Cavalli's La Calisto - I just want to thank @Harcourt - @wydaho - @Ten33go and @ItsRalphy for the upgrade gift items and my other neighbours for passengers and fuel. I will continue with my game early tomorrow morning with plundering and of course gifting to neighbours - to be undertaken in a gentle and caring manner.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WOW, long day at work and things, just got onto game and 10.30pm already - game has reset to level 1 again (opened game whilst laptop still warming up and think McAfee or windows were updating in the background, but last backup 11.30pm last night, so not lost too much.

Anyway, more important things, happy birthday @Davejoyg

birthday.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Believe me it's not that memory is failing me, but I thought I resumed gifting from night flyer2 this morning.
Anyone recall getting anything from there today??
Someone, anyone please PM me or acknowledge here.
I know if I had resumed from night flyer2, I then would have gone on to Knight Fliers since lol it is the smallest.
And the way gifting has been going in a pattern I would have resumed from #1 city into #2 city beginning with @WhatHappenedNow, and ending with @Kris or Okie.
So please someone tell me I haven't lost it:confused::wacky::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.
I'll be back in morning to send gifts. :sleep::meh::depressed::yuck::sick::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Believe me it's not that memory is failing me, but I thought I resumed gifting from night flyer2 this morning.
Anyone recall getting anything from there today??
Someone, anyone please PM me or acknowledge here.
I know if I had resumed from night flyer2, I then would have gone on to Knight Fliers since lol it is the smallest.
And the way gifting has been going in a pattern I would have resumed from #1 city into #2 city beginning with @WhatHappenedNow, and ending with @Kris or Okie.
So please someone tell me I haven't lost it:confused::wacky::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.
I'll be back in morning to send gifts. :sleep::meh::depressed::yuck::sick::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:
Have not recived anything from flyer2 ;)
I am sorry for sending back a LandingLamp to Flyer1 :rolleyes: accidently hit "send" while clicking accept for other neigbors gift :shy:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Good Evening Flyers (19.25pm GMT London)

Before I retire early to bed and embrace BBC Radio 3 in concert (broadcasting live from Wigmore Hall, London) - La Nuova Musica perform Cavalli's La Calisto - I just want to thank @Harcourt - @wydaho - @Ten33go and @ItsRalphy for the upgrade gift items and my other neighbours for passengers and fuel. I will continue with my game early tomorrow morning with plundering and of course gifting to neighbours - to be undertaken in a gentle and caring manner.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Well, I think, when you recive passengers from neighbors, it is that they have actually tried to sent you buidling items but your are not on the correct level to receive them. Like Repair Base Lvl 5... You need to be level 30 to built it, so I am not sure that you can get the items unless you are able to give them yourself? :unsure:

Thank you so much to all my neighbors for the gifts! :happy::happy:(y)
I have updated my signature now that I have all the items for my Mission Control and next Terminal upgrade. Now all I have to do is save up the money...:bored::bored::greedy:
Only 6 more hours till I have the 300 tokens for my Grand Hotel! So very excited sitting here with 299 tokens for the last 18 hrs. :p What to build next...oh how I need to make more coins, business class bonus here we go!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well, I think, when you recive passengers from neighbors, it is that they have actually tried to sent you buidling items but your are not on the correct level to receive them. Like Repair Base Lvl 5... You need to be level 30 to built it, so I am not sure that you can get the items unless you are able to give them yourself? :unsure:

Thank you very much for your thoughts. Yes, your quite right and I do understand this. I'm always thankful for gifts received - fuel, passengers, building items - they are all greatly appreciated and go a very long way to helping me with my game, this second time around. Without help from my neighbours I would be nowhere near where I'm currently in my game.

You are also quite right about the gifting levels - I'm always looking and planning beyond my present gaming level - I like to have what I need in place, ready and waiting, before I actually need them. A great deal of gaming time can be saved in this way. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Luckily I was able to complete the event on both accounts, first time in awhile for that, with Cyclone4 just completing a little while ago-the pumpkin pies were the challenge there. Thank you for your gifts that helped me in completing it. Waiting to see what is in store for a holiday event-the dancing elves are a good laugh if they come back, we'll see what they come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom