Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Wired Parrott
RE: Early ZZZzzzzzs. yes I meant to jump over to night flyer2 and resume gifting last night but this bug I got kicking me real bad. And of course if I don't stay on top of taking meds and miss a dose, it takes a bit for meds to catch back up alleviating some of the symptoms; especially the fitful coughing. Being warm I can deal with but trying to keep temp down. And the stuffinous in head and chest is tolerable. The coughing isn't.
So going to try and get gifts out where I left off yesterday.

D

Deleted member 5399

Could be holiday season and focus for many is on that too.
Spending lol hours on end untangling the lights, before putting them up, only to find once plugged in the whole set isn't working and now one has to find the culprit with the broken circuit. I learned something with that. Taking a 9 volt battery and the snap on piece from an old transistor radio, I left about 1-1.5 inches of wire extending from the makeshift cap on top. The screw in bulbs 1 wire on bottom and 1 on side was just enough juice to show if bulb worked or not. Those bulbs that are a pain to push in or pull out that have wire either side, again one wire to each side and enough to either show bulb works or doesn't.
Just a little handy homemade gadget to carry in pocket when again trying to find the broken link in the group. Then of course you got those who leave lights up outside year round lol.
But yes Christmas has many busy in many ways. Shopping for gifts for those hard to please people?? Give em a gift card.
Speaking of gifts.
From night flyer2 starting with @WhatHappenedNow to @WAMike Cyclone4

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I note you are listing items for Fuel Station 3. Unfortunately these are not giftable. You will need to get them from flights to (eg) Rio.

I did not bother with this upgrade myself as it really didn't make that much difference to my fuel production.!

Regards
Harcourt

My thanks for pointing this out to me. I have removed it from my signature. If this information was stated in the Store - Industries Section - under Descriptions (gift items for Fuel Station L3 are not giftable, you will need to fly to x destination to obtain them) which gift items were giftable and which gift items were not giftable it would makes things easier. If it was up to me I would have all relevent information appear within the game, it would save having to cross reference with the wiki website - this would make more sense.

@Comet18 - the good news is I've reached level 32 - the not so good news is that I was not on level 32 when you started gifting your Grinding Machines. Had I not stopped my game play to watch live snooker on the BBC (I mention this as a way of explaining and not as an excuse), I would not be writing this to you now and your gifts would be getting through. This is my fault and my third apology to date within a few days - very sorry.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I note you are listing items for Fuel Station 3. Unfortunately these are not giftable. You will need to get them from flights to (eg) Rio.

I did not bother with this upgrade myself as it really didn't make that much difference to my fuel production.!

Regards
Harcourt

My only reason for wanting to upgrade to level 3 is it gives me 15 units of fuel after 8 hours - when I open up my game first thing in the morning - it cost's just 250 coins - I would only use this once, before retiring to bed each night.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Inclement weather here in night flyer1 2 and Knight Fliers cities. Trying to keep runways free of snow as it is, deicing wings, etc. Winter is officially here and it's busy, busy, busy!!!
For real it's snowing here in Racine By The Lake

Inclement weather here in night flyer1 2 and Knight Fliers cities. Trying to keep runways free of snow as it is, deicing wings, etc. Winter is officially here and it's busy, busy, busy!!!
For real it's snowing here in Racine By The Lake

Winter?!?!? It was a balmy 81 here in sunny S. Florida today, still wearing the sunglasses. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
When I tried to open Cyclone4 a little while ago, it had gone back to level 1. Unfortunately I hadn't backed up for a little while so I'm going to try GI support before using my old backup as to not lose as much of my progress, so I won't be able to send gifts out from there. I will let everyone know when it is in working order again.

When I tried to open Cyclone4 a little while ago, it had gone back to level 1. Unfortunately I hadn't backed up for a little while so I'm going to try GI support before using my old backup as to not lose as much of my progress, so I won't be able to send gifts out from there. I will let everyone know when it is in working order again.
Good luck, fingers crossed!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
If you want to go faster with GI, play your level 1 game up to level 4, send a request to GI with your new friend code (level4) and your old friend code (level 70)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Could be holiday season and focus for many is on that too.
Spending lol hours on end untangling the lights, before putting them up, only to find once plugged in the whole set isn't working and now one has to find the culprit with the broken circuit. I learned something with that. Taking a 9 volt battery and the snap on piece from an old transistor radio, I left about 1-1.5 inches of wire extending from the makeshift cap on top. The screw in bulbs 1 wire on bottom and 1 on side was just enough juice to show if bulb worked or not. Those bulbs that are a pain to push in or pull out that have wire either side, again one wire to each side and enough to either show bulb works or doesn't.
Just a little handy homemade gadget to carry in pocket when again trying to find the broken link in the group. Then of course you got those who leave lights up outside year round lol.
But yes Christmas has many busy in many ways. Shopping for gifts for those hard to please people?? Give em a gift card.
Speaking of gifts.
From night flyer2 starting with @WhatHappenedNow to @WAMike Cyclone4

A gift card?? Thanks, really, but I prefer cash greenies :woot::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):cool:

@Comet18 - the good news is I've reached level 32 - the not so good news is that I was not on level 32 when you started gifting your Grinding Machines. Had I not stopped my game play to watch live snooker on the BBC (I mention this as a way of explaining and not as an excuse), I would not be writing this to you now and your gifts would be getting through. This is my fault and my third apology to date within a few days - very sorry.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Ummmmm - this is probably why you haven't received the 2 controllers I have sent. I will start sending again now that you are on level 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom