Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
what with the fun fair option - right con as it is cheaper to buy cash during 3x sale plus you have to play every day to get the full amount. As far as I am concerned it is yet another bit of clutter hiding the game play area - and the %Sale - just 3 items really!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

what with the fun fair option - right con as it is cheaper to buy cash during 3x sale plus you have to play every day to get the full amount. As far as I am concerned it is yet another bit of clutter hiding the game play area - and the %Sale - just 3 items really!!!
I agree, just another add-on to get the players to spend, spend, spend.
It's like Christmas coming up. Other than the usual household costs, I'd rather spend money on something tangible.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I have accepted it. Thanks.
@Vivke I can see you need items for future upgrades but can't provide those now but if you will be obliged in receiving flight items, I can do the honor of sending them.
I am also storing items for future upgrades. Therefore, I am in great need of a gift item you have. Which is Calibration Module. I need 5 of those.
Thanks
Will send you a calibration module, flight items are great

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Didn't play yesterday because I wasn't at home and read that there is a new event but I don't have it. Did you get it by starting up the game as it used to be?

Thanks for all the received gifts, will send mine shortly but can't return to all of you so the others are for tomorrow.

Reached 150 stars now.

upload_2016-11-26_0-3-33.png

Have a nice weekend.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I have accepted it. Thanks.
@Vivke I can see you need items for future upgrades but can't provide those now but if you will be obliged in receiving flight items, I can do the honor of sending them.
I am also storing items for future upgrades. Therefore, I am in great need of a gift item you have. Which is Calibration Module. I need 5 of those.
Thanks
Sorry, seems I don't have calibration module anymore in my gift list.

D

Deleted member 5399

Didn't play yesterday because I wasn't at home and read that there is a new event but I don't have it. Did you get it by starting up the game as it used to be?

Thanks for all the received gifts, will send mine shortly but can't return to all of you so the others are for tomorrow.

Reached 150 stars now.

View attachment 4712

Have a nice weekend.
WTG @Vivke

D

Deleted member 5399

Mucho Gracias Mi' Amigos from night flyer2
Right on time, I had 2 planes come in from Houston but only enough fuel for 1.
And right after gifting from @Kris /Okie to @cath2 and visiting I return home to find 60+ units of fuel waiting for me in gifts.
Gracias. Many a time, your sent items were right when I needed them.
Will pick up on gifting from night flyer1 uno momento.

D

Deleted member 5399

And now gifting from night flyer1
When we last saw night flyer, he was sending his last gift from #2 city to @cath2
So to keep with tradition of working in a bass ackwards pattern lol we continue with @Cath to @WhatHappenedNow #2.
Until tomorrow at 6PM CST Mi' Amigos.
I am outa here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......................................................
airplane leaving.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom