Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.05am GMT London)

I have just finished this morning, Thursday 24th November, gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all of the gifts received during this week. Waiting for the land discount window to open tomorrow.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Dear neighbours.

Name changes!

GI forced my hand here. My other game iWasted malfunctioned a few days ago, leaving me at the mercy of our favourite support team.

Alisa kindly fixed my game by transferring the old game files to a new game. This process left me the agony of choosing a new and permanent game name on iOS.

I decided to do away with the small-game-is-support-game stigma and overhaul both game names. The 411:

Big Wasted. Once WstdEagl. 'Big' because of the sheer size of it, it's capabilities and noteworthy, neighbourly buildings. This will move me from the bottom of your alphabetical neighbour list near the top. Apologies for the inconvenience...:unsure:

Little Wasted. Once iWasted. 'Little' because it's relatively small and it will grow to exactly twice the size it is now city side and not a plot more. It's a full game with it's own goals, strategy and neighbour list. :joyful:

Old iWasted neighbours will find Little Wasted in their list. No need to delete and re-add.

My sig has been updated accordingly...

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Oh, I'm always open for new neighbours! (y)

Last edited:
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place on Friday 25th November at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST .

This blue launch will be opened by @Harcourt ( HA Gift to Harco Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
@Harcourt & @Wired Parrott

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from night flyer1 moments ago. from @Kris aka Okie to @cats are awesome AKA I need Fuel!!!!!. Just kidding with you cats.
For those who celebrate thanksgiving, enjoy the time with friends and family. Don't eat too much lest you may be like my friend Rip Van Winkle and take a 5 day nap, sleeping through the event those who are updated and playing and those who still haven't received the update, leaving us behind other OS players, once again GI!!!!!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Gifts out from night flyer1 moments ago. from @Kris aka Okie to @cats are awesome AKA I need Fuel!!!!!. Just kidding with you cats.
For those who celebrate thanksgiving, enjoy the time with friends and family. Don't eat too much lest you may be like my friend Rip Van Winkle and take a 5 day nap, sleeping through the event those who are updated and playing and those who still haven't received the update, leaving us behind other OS players, once again GI!!!!!
@KenDuckySmith You have a good thanksgiving and yes I going to eat until I blow up. Today is the day to put yourself in a Turkey Coma from eating to much.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (17.15pm GMT London)

More thanks are in order, this time to @Snowee - @Wasted Eagle - @Harcourt - @Xilikon - @Ten33go - @wydaho for all your unique building gift items during today. You are all far more dependable and reliable than plane drops (whiskers on kittens and raindrops on roses). Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanksgiving Special Completed and closed night flyer1 in 49 minutes 22 seconds, (using 'Robbie' the robot loader took longer on guest planes than without)
night flyer2 still open for visiting and collecting items.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hoping this is not out of context or offensive to anyone.
If so I understand if @Gt city or @Cosmic Blue remove it.

First I'm thankful to have God and the Lord Jesus Christ in my life. Without them I wouldn't have Kendrah my daughter to be thankful for.
Without God and Jesus; I wouldn't have my family and friends to be thankful for.
Without God and Jesus, I would not have the support from people who once were total strangers to me when I joined a Diabetic support group years ago, on Facebook.
Without God and Jesus, I would not have the camaraderie of all the wonderful people I have met here, since playing this game and joining this forum.
Without God and my Savior Jesus Christ, I wouldn't have a roof over my head, heat to keep me warm, and food on my table.
God, Jesus Christ; I thank you both for giving me, all that I have written above. I pray now that with all that has happened in the past, the future will be forever brighter; both in health and life in general.
Watch over my family. Watch over my friends. Even watch over those who may have done wrong in their lives. Open their eyes and show them the light. Help them to heal themselves. As Jesus had said to you, Dear God, as he hung there, dying on the cross, to forgive us for all our sins, he asked you to forgive those who put him there, for they knew not what they did. This too I ask of you to do for those who have done wrong.
Thank you God. Thank you Jesus. Thank you both for all the grace you have granted me in my life.
In Jesus name and God the Father,
AMEN

PS**** If you aren't celebrating Thanksgiving as is our tradition in the US, it still is good to give thanks for what and who you do have in your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom