Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Just to say my support game HA Gift to Harco has reset to the beginning. I have worked it up to level 3 and sent GI both the old and new friend Codes.

Until I get it back I will be unable to gift Screwpress, Hardness Tester, and Arch Metal Detector.

Hey ho :(

Regards
Harcourt
:(:mad::(:mad::(:confused::sour:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yeah, unlike SOME people who are masquerading around with a 150+ banner but only actually have 26 stars.. :) :D :p o_O:rolleyes::eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

Very well spotted good neighbour, I like your style. I was wondering who would pick-up on this. I was toying with the idea of asking for it to be removed, I then remembered the problems I had trying to capture a screenshot so I could prove I'd reached 150 star skills - @Wired Parrott and a number of other neighbours helped me out with this - it is now 27

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Very well spotted good neighbour, I like your style. I was wondering who would pick-up on this. I was toying with the idea of asking for it to be removed, I then remembered the problems I had trying to capture a screenshot so I could prove I'd reached 150 star skills - @Wired Parrott and a number of other neighbours helped me out with this - it is now 27

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
For me you deserve to keep it as you did earn it, once, even if Gi are making you earn it again, that is not your fault! Maybe you ill get 2 150 banners one above the other this time???

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No reason to remove it. You earned it. As always. I was just having some fun with it. :) (y)

Btw, meant to ask this before...

You gonna build a Duty Free shop again? *Runs*

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (22.50pm GMT London)

Before I retired to bed I just wanted to thank the following neighbours for all the special gifts items for upgrading buildings, received today - @Radu81 - @Snowee - @Harcourt - @david smith - @wydaho - @jimstreet - @Vivke

@Ten33go - may well give the duty free shop a miss this time round
@ItsRalphy - two banners? Interesting, but very problermatic

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine out also.

Now I have the event but don't have much time left to complete the flight collections. Hope the returning planes all will bring me some items. Keep on trying.

So glad with my banner and now keep on flying to collect 350 stars, will be busy with this for quiet a long time :D:D

Congrats @Vivke excellent work. :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting began moments ago with @WhatHappenedNow #1 to @Kris AKA Okie.
Going to do visits so if you see me hitting up your hangars it's because I need Fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of fuel.
2 pies get me lol at least one challenge complete in 2016 in night flyer2 city.
Then I will pick up from there in night flyer1 with I believe @Mike47

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey everyone;

Greetings from "somewhere south" of Buenos Aires - long on heat, short on internet connection. This game does not do well with internet access of 3 Mbps or less....

In the process of trying to do "stuff", I accidentally updated my terminal instead of my control tower - lots of stuff I could use (please see below).

Doing my best to get gifts out, but slow speed is interminable...please bear with me.

thanks,

OB

D

Deleted member 5399

night flyer1 has sent gifts away @Mike47 as I had surmised I would and I ended with @cats are awesome
I did however get a little late start on my gifting time this evening so I'm not quite sure if I will reset at 6PM morrow's eve, or later.
If it tis the latter of the times and too close to :sleep: time as it is Sunday evening, gifting will resume Monday morning as I rise early.
TTFN.
This one is for those who lol DON'T know which way is up; while flying a helicopter.

giphy (2).gif

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Gifting began moments ago with @WhatHappenedNow #1 to @Kris AKA Okie.
Going to do visits so if you see me hitting up your hangars it's because I need Fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of fuel.
2 pies get me lol at least one challenge complete in 2016 in night flyer2 city.
Then I will pick up from there in night flyer1 with I believe @Mike47
Fuel-20 on its way from my main account and just sent invites to both accounts from my fuel account.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi everyone,
I reorganized some of my needs: please note, I still don't need fuel though many of you seem to think I do. We all play different, kindly send the items that will help me play my slow boat way.

Comet Duty Free needs: (perfume, filled candies (heart), skin care, chocolate candies, single malt whiskey, eau de toillette, white gold bracelet, )
Comet Flight Item needs: (Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Attitude indicator, Beds, E-readers, Spare Propeller, Fuel Hose, Catering,

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
during the event; I will be using some fuel additives (purple/red cap) for flights to London. Nothing dropped all day today so I don't feel lucky. I already had some collection stuff from last year, we'll see. :watching:

I have now completed the event. The reward building is a 2x2, requires 7 electricity, takes 1 hr to build (500 coins to rush) and adds 20 population dropping 100 coins every 5 hrs.
Thank you to all neighbors for the gifts. Signature has been updated and gifts are out for today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom