Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
By now you should have one Laser Rangefinder in your gifts inbox, will gift the remaining two from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins Got the rangefinder today - thanks - and one came from another neighbour. A bit like buses - you wait for ages then two come along together! One rangefinder from you tomorrow gives me the set of 4.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins Got the rangefinder today - thanks - and one came from another neighbour. A bit like buses - you wait for ages then two come along together! One rangefinder from you tomorrow gives me the set of 4.

That is good news and thanks for letting me know. I will gift your last Laser Rangefinder early tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send. Started a list for tomorrow cause I couldn't return to all of you today.

For the event still need 2 peacocks to complete the 2 butterflies collection. Got butterflies today but no peacocks :cry:
The collections of the flowers and running collections are complete :D
So there are some more days left and hope to get the 2 last peacocks.
Nets are very much appreciated.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Just wanted to drop a note to all my neighbors and say thanks for the gifts. I have not been playing my main account as much...mostly been using my fuel account and my android account.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (08.00am GMT London)

Somewhat of a time-lag has opened up between receiving gifts from neighbours and thanking neighbours for their single and double gifts.

My thanks for today's gift items, Wednesday 8th March, go to @KenDuckySmith - @Blue Aero - @Deth_Aventari - @Blue Jay - @CoachBissett - @Natholian1 - @Eren - @Andy - @Troglodyte69 - @gorrion - @Mike47 - @Llewelyn roberts - @Alini - @Harcourt - @Jon Allen - @david smith - @Cath - @Red Fox One and @gbswales

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.25am GMT London)

I'm assuming once you have reached game play level 70 the total experience threshold increases dramatically. I would be pleased (well, not really pleased, but you know what I mean) to know what the threashold will be, so I can prepare myself for a very long haul to level 71.

Please break the bad news to me gently.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.25am GMT London)

I'm assuming once you have reached game play level 70 the total experience threshold increases dramatically. I would be pleased (well, not really pleased, but you know what I mean) to know what the threashold will be, so I can prepare myself for a very long haul to level 71.

Please break the bad news to me gently.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Can't remember what the previous levels were but I can tell you that to go from 73 to 74 is 500,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom