Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (07.25am GMT London)

Does any on the members forum know how much you get when you sell your runway (L6) and replace it with runway (L7) upgrade?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hi All - I am - Upgrading control tower so need a few CONSTRUCTION ITEMS
Laser Rangefinder(1), Demodulator (3), Fingerprint reader (2), Stabilized Binoculars (2)
any help will be greatly appreciated

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away. no change to siggy or gifting list.

1.1MM away from tower upgrade.

Still running through fields. Got two non-speedup quests in a row.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Laser Rangefinder(1), Demodulator (3), Fingerprint reader (2), Stabilized Binoculars (2)

Have just gifted Laser Rangefinder, the only gift item I have in my giftable list of items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (16.45pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, Monday 6th March, have just been sent - my thanks for all the gifts received. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @gbswales . Sorry unable to help - I have the same problem needing Demodulators(4) - whatever they are!, Rangefinders(3) and Fingerprint reader(2).
Trying flights to Montreal with Dice but not expecting miracles! Good luck

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @gbswales . Sorry unable to help - I have the same problem needing Demodulators(4) - whatever they are!, Rangefinders(3) and Fingerprint reader(2).
Trying flights to Montreal with Dice but not expecting miracles! Good luck

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with the Laser Rangefinders x3 - I can begin the gifting process tomorrow morning and from then on until you have all you need. How could you possibly refuse?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with the Laser Rangefinders x3 - I can begin the gifting process tomorrow morning and from then on until you have all you need. How could you possibly refuse?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins . Much obliged Certainly cannot refuse - neighbour request accepted. Intrigued by your list of items needed at L9 and L10 - assume it is f.o.r.w.a.r.d planning ? Regret can't meet those needs but will send gift am tomorrow ....... Regards Barman

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (07.25am GMT London)

Does any on the members forum know how much you get when you sell your runway (L6) and replace it with runway (L7) upgrade?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, you only get 80,000 coins for your level 6 runway. A suggestion - at the next land discount period, buy one parcel at the immediate north end of your level 6 runway, then take four hangars to the left of said runway and cluster then on the new land parcel. You will then have the required space for a new level 7 runway to the left of the level 6 runway, making your airport more efficient and profitable.

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies but often one must step aside to get their house in order. This I mean it literally as @!angel left me with such a huge mess it cost me 120 dollars today to have some of it professionally cleaned and maybe another 150 tomorrow for the carpets to be done. But despite the chilled air outside, I got windows open and heat off to let fresh air in. Yes I may have had help but my my back is paying for the efforts I too made as I worked along side, those whom God sent my way. And with that being said, with a generous donation to those who came and helped me conquer the mess;well I am here to get back in some sort of rhythm.
ANF!, has never quite got the files to play the challenge and despite GI's efforts to correct the problem, I shall hope the next upgrade comes in with no hiccups.
So no nets or shears please to ANF1 as I have none to give.
ANF1 @jimstreet to @Cath #2, consider it a special on fuel day, due to my busy day.
ANF2 @cats are awesome to @ItsRalphy
ANF3 @Airport Arne to @stalzon Hope gifts were received, since everyone ZZZZzzzz. Must be those Chem-Trails in the skies again. Con-trails dissipate, but Chem-Trails expand and start to look like straight lined clouds. Nighty night.
ANF4 @Jaume to @Wasted Eagle /Wasted

@spearman78 picked you and speargummit up just now in ANF4 Will toss on regular list

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins . Much obliged Certainly cannot refuse - neighbour request accepted. Intrigued by your list of items needed at L9 and L10 - assume it is f.o.r.w.a.r.d planning ? Regret can't meet those needs but will send gift am tomorrow ....... Regards Barman

By now you should have one Laser Rangefinder in your gifts inbox, will gift the remaining two from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, you only get 80,000 coins for your level 6 runway. A suggestion - at the next land discount period, buy one parcel at the immediate north end of your level 6 runway, then take four hangars to the left of said runway and cluster then on the new land parcel. You will then have the required space for a new level 7 runway to the left of the level 6 runway, making your airport more efficient and profitable.

Thank you very much for your suggestion and for taking the time to do so. I like your suggestion very much, it is smart. When I reach level 71, currently on level 68, I will make it so. Two runways will be a first for me - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.10am GMT London)

I found my gifts inbox healthy once again this day, Tuesday 7th March - my thanks to @gbswales - @skiv - @Llewelyn roberts - @Az1 - @gbswales - @Alini - @david smith - @Harcourt - @must_dash - @MelMel - @Steve26 - @Vivke - @Edward - @porvillewright - @Wired Parrott - @PeterNL - @BelleAIr - @Stella 748 and @JazzyJKC - for all the single and double gifts received. I will send out my neighbours gifts later on this morning.

I could do with a few Gyroscope's to repair planes, many thanks in advance.

It is very sunny this morning and pleasing indeed, to have the sun shining on you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom