Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts out. minimal changes to gifting list, and no other changes to report.

Primary account still one flower collection from completing event.

Paperless account is five collections away from completing event with only one more foraging round left on the time clock.

D

Deleted member 5399

Great job @ItsRalphy and @Mike47
Saturday March 11th
ANF1 @Yos 1 to @AJ
ANF2 @jimstreet to @Cath 1
ANF3 @cats are awesome to @JazzyJKC Capt
ANF4 @ItsRalphy to @KenDuckySmith ANF1
Speaking of ANF3, I take it after a certain level is reached, there are :(:cry:; no more videos to be watched to gather items to upgrade buildings. So expect lol some requests for those who can assist. Remember I also have room at the 20X Fuel Depot there as well for neighbors.
Sig updated to reflect current needs and/or new gifts

Last edited by a moderator:

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
60 gifts out. minimal changes to gifting list, and no other changes to report.

Primary account still one flower collection from completing event.

Paperless account is five collections away from completing event with only one more foraging round left on the time clock.

I get that "just need one flower" frustration

12 Lillies
7 Roses
15 Tulips
12 Chrysanthemums

AND NOT ONE FREAKIN' Orchard!!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and started a list for tomorrow.

Just reached level 70, and now up to level 71 so I can send new items and also get them myself. But first need to collect all the points for it.;);)
Now I'm still collecting coins to upgrade my town hall, but will keep me busy some time before to get there. Keep on flying :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom