Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 13th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Hi all. First post. Apologies if I have not followed the correct etiquette!

Currently at the stage of the game where I need to build the Flight Catering Facility, and appear to be short of a couple of Cooling Chambers and Defrosters, according to Airport City Wiki. Things I can offer/require as per my signature block which will hopefully appear when I post this.

A general question - I am currently flying numerous Deltas to Nice to get the Oscillating Beacon so I can then go to Dubai to get the Cooling Chambers/Defrosters. I have not started building the Flight Catering Facility yet, but plan to do so once I have collected all items needed. If I start building the Flight Catering Facility, does the chance of the items needed to complete it being dropped from Dubai increase? My land is limited at the moment and I would rather keep something there which at least generates coins until I have all that is required for the catering facility.

Also, is it correct that I can build the Flight Catering Facility either in the airport or in the city, and if so, is there any advantage to either?

Thanks! David

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Vivke - If you send Airline Route Maps to Ten, I will send in return. :)

@David Toad - It will not affect the drop rate if you start building it now.

Yes, you can place the Flight Catering Facility either on the airport side, or the city side.

And welcome to the forum!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Hi all. First post. Apologies if I have not followed the correct etiquette!

Currently at the stage of the game where I need to build the Flight Catering Facility, and appear to be short of a couple of Cooling Chambers and Defrosters, according to Airport City Wiki. Things I can offer/require as per my signature block which will hopefully appear when I post this.

A general question - I am currently flying numerous Deltas to Nice to get the Oscillating Beacon so I can then go to Dubai to get the Cooling Chambers/Defrosters. I have not started building the Flight Catering Facility yet, but plan to do so once I have collected all items needed. If I start building the Flight Catering Facility, does the chance of the items needed to complete it being dropped from Dubai increase? My land is limited at the moment and I would rather keep something there which at least generates coins until I have all that is required for the catering facility.

Also, is it correct that I can build the Flight Catering Facility either in the airport or in the city, and if so, is there any advantage to either?

Thanks! David
Hi i updated my signature, if u need anything i can give ,
Dont hesitate

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
here is another update and on this one i am a little confused the transmitter it shows for this upgrade is the big orange one and yet there are two transmitters one is a small gray one and the other one looks fat and orange so does it count both for the transmitters for the upgrade on the level 3 fuel station or just the orange one???????? thats really confusing

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
here is another update and on this one i am a little confused the transmitter it shows for this upgrade is the big orange one and yet there are two transmitters one is a small gray one and the other one looks fat and orange so does it count both for the transmitters for the upgrade on the level 3 fuel station or just the orange one???????? thats really confusing

It is the orange one you need for the fuel station upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom