Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 13th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts. My 20 are out for today and those who didn't get one back today are on my list for tomorrow.

@Ten33go @Harcourt : send you an airline route map

@David Toad : welcome and send you an invite.

My MCC level 3 is build now and am saving coins for the red launch pad, still 60.000 coins to go.

Please let me know if you want a specific gift from my list.

Just reached level 60 :D:D:D:D
It has taken me 5 months of playing, but I could never have done it in that time without the help and support of the members of this forum.
Big well done - whoop whoop, congratulations and welcome to the club

CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just reached level 60 :D:D:D:D
It has taken me 5 months of playing, but I could never have done it in that time without the help and support of the members of this forum.

Congratulation on reaching level 60 - it took me a lot longer than 5 months - so very well done - its a good feeling and a gaming achievement.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers on this sunny morning (10.10am GMT London)

All my gifts for today, Sunday 19th June, have just been gifted. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today, signature updated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts. My 20 are out for today and those who didn't get one back today are on my list for tomorrow.

@Ten33go @Harcourt : send you an airline route map
My MCC level 3 is build now and am saving coins for the red launch pad, still 60.000 coins to go.

@Vivke

Airline Route Map received and 'Returned' I hope it works out ok. If it does I will happily do the same again.

Regards
Harcourt

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good morning flyers on this sunny morning (10.10am GMT London)

All my gifts for today, Sunday 19th June, have just been gifted. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today, signature updated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi captain,

I will send you the needed document detectors..can you return it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom