Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 13th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning
Thanks for all gifts i received :) special thanks for those keep supporting me and help me by sending gifts with their support account, appreciated (y).
Thanks for who keep visiting my airport city :woot:(y).
Start sending my gifts for today 17-Jun-2016. 4:30am UAE local time.
Good Luck All

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Brand new to forums and game. Looking to have some friends added and do some trades.
I am at level 18 and really do not have much high end stuff to offer, but I will gladly trade what I can.
I am really in need of 2 flight goggles and 2 slide rules. I have flown to Malta so many times to no avail. Wheel blocks and protective covers are helpful too.

You can add me wijiuct
I have found with experience that it is usually better to have neighbours who are above but relatively close to your own level - in your case I would look for people with level 35 or less. It seems tough to get neighbours at first but do not be in a rush to add people, rather look for people who are more likely to be able to help and support you. The issue is that whilst items get added to our gifting lists as we progress, they also drop off the list soon after we have achieved what ever they were needed for. The next thing I would suggest is that you look specifically for neighbours from this forum - anyone who is not a member is virtually impossible to contact directly and so there is no way of finding out what they want or telling them what you need. This may slow down your acquisition of neighbours in the first place but you will end up with a friendly group of people that will go out of their way to support you. Having one neighbour sending items you need is more helpful than three sending things that you wont need for a long time. This is even more important when you progress to space flights because it can be really helpful to collaborate with other members. Lastly make sure you keep your lists manageable most of us keep some basic record in a spreadsheet of what people send us and what they need because once you have more than about 10 neighbours it is difficult to keep a track and not returning gifts is a sure way not to get many.
Good luck I am sure you will find friends here if you are patient - if you have the item 20 Fuel then advertise the fact as this will make people want you even more as a neighbour. I am well over on my number of neighbours right now and am not so likely to have what you will need so I have not added you but others will.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@IkebotXP - Hello! Here are some suggestions to help you with your game play. You may be familiar with some of them, but others you may not.

Welcome to the forum! This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations, creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own.

In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be:

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand your knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

* Introduce yourself in this thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally, as there are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins for them adding you.

* If you choose to accept the request, that person will receive 200 coins also. At this time, you should immediately input their friend code. When you do this, you will receive 100 coins.

* You are now connected and can exchange gifts.

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from non forum members. When you input their code, you will receive 100 coins, they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input your friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins.

* You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged.

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are available in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in cash. The code is usually first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in this thread as well.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or city size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% more for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it for future reference.

The forum also has some special features that you can take advantage of that may interest you as well:

* This thread - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/vip-lounge.30/ will allow you to actually become a "VIP member" for a small yearly fee ($4.45 I believe). This helps defray the cost of running this forum, that has benefitted all those that are members! (Plus, everyone here is pretty friendly, helpful and are generally really cool people).

The above are merely suggestions to help you with your game play and forum experience. How you proceed is entirely up to you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Brand new to forums and game. Looking to have some friends added and do some trades.
I am at level 18 and really do not have much high end stuff to offer, but I will gladly trade what I can.
I am really in need of 2 flight goggles and 2 slide rules. I have flown to Malta so many times to no avail. Wheel blocks and protective covers are helpful too.

You can add me wijiuct
sent invite from gameradar2(secondary game) I can send 2 flight helmet, going to send invite from gamerader(main game) both are windows pc

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next green launch, the nineteenth in this series of flights, takes place today at 5.00pm GMT London. You can use the following website to check time zones around the world, the website is full of interesting and useful information http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The launch will be opened by @Harcourt (Harc-support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first. This is where you will need to go to join in the flight.

The usual launch rules apply - all places are up for grabs, including 1st place, for whoever wants to take it, using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration). I would ask you to be very careful when selecting your resources - it is very easy to mis-click on the wrong resource and once clicked, can not be un-clicked.

The minimum opening investment is 54 - the number of times you return to the launch, to invest more, is of course up to you and depends on your resources and the time period for each small resource item before it becomes available once again for selection. A QL can be used with these flights if you wish to do so.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table in the Airport City Questions section, thread entitled, Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items - and post a link, in the trade section, which will take you there.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Earlier on this morning I did a very foolish thing, without stopping to think, I instigated the beginnings of a red launch, before realising it was Friday and small resource green launch day. I am now somewhat stuck and it is my own doing. This is what happens when you do not gives yourself time to think things through, before making a move.

If your planning on doing a red launch QL sometime today, I would be grateful to jump on board, at the tail end so I can clear the red launch icon from my screen and then take part in the small resources flight at 5pm. I will keep an eye open, perhaps both eyes would be even better, in the hopes someone is able to help me out.

Your help would be appreciated and not forgotten.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Gifting changes - gone are x-ray scanners but newly arrived - Turnstiles - I don't check all signatures every day so if you need these now please shout

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Going straight for Terminal Level 9 upgrade - Now collecting gets serious! I almost have the 1.2 million coins so will Need the following asap-
8 Floor Washer, 8 Information Sign, 8 Patrol Drone, 8 Turnstile
So thanks in advance to all my neighbours - please message me if you are able to help out with these and I will keep you posted directly on needs as I receive them

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203ax621
Username
brycei
All,

I am upgrading my repair base to level 5, and as you all probably know, when it is upgrading but not complete, you can't use it. Therefore, I am trying to complete the structure as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See my signature for what exactly I need.

Thanks

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are already some time ago send. Sorry for not sending yesterday but my game reseted the gifts too late and now I have some catching up to do and have my list almost ready for tomorrow.

@IkebotXP @sbibowler : welcome and send you an invite.

I allready have a lot of the needed building requirements for future upgrades thanks to all your help for sending them to me.
The last things that I still need are 3 Airline route maps, 3 walkie talkie, 2 arcade machine and 2 x ray scanner.

Have a very nice weekend and enjoy flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom