Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fantastic!!! -well survived
View attachment 8850
Thank you Ralphy.

Now all I need to do is plan a birthday party that is not a birthday party for my daughter. Its supposed to be "just friends hanging out", but with birthday cake and a BBQ! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

School starts back up over here on the 23rd, so I should really be back in the swing of things then!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you Ralphy.

Now all I need to do is plan a birthday party that is not a birthday party for my daughter. Its supposed to be "just friends hanging out", but with birthday cake and a BBQ! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

School starts back up over here on the 23rd, so I should really be back in the swing of things then!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
good luck.png

Hi David, Do you still need Magnetic flaw Detectors to both your accounts? If so I can send these to you. (we are already neighbours) Perhaps you could return Furniture Factory or Pharmaceutical Lab items?
Kevin
yes, please send magnetic flaw detectors x4 to main and secondary

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 3rd August at 08.10am GMT London)

Another very poor morning's neighbours plunder with just 5 launch ready blue chest's, small items, which are of no real use when you have to wait a few hours. Also earned a few thousand coins from the plunder. Just wanted to get it off my chest, now we move on.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 3rd August at 11.10am GMT London)

This morning's gift items have just been gifted to the following neighbours @FarStar (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (calculator) - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Vivke (led lamp) - @Waterman981 (tunnel freezer) and @Xilikon (sliding table saw) - the remaining gifts were standard items.

I have updated my signature page and re-jigged my gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

hi neighbors,
@kgmcguk1 and my self are looking for someone who can gift coffee machines without success for a long time.
Now that the gift list is changing again for those who updating their game, could you please check if you got this item in your new list?
Oh no - and I have only just got Fuel20 back after losing it over a year ago!
Aaugh.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Shows how many read my posts:(:(:(
No one noticed that my dates were wrong the last 3 days of gifting. I was putting in July instead of August.
And I can bet you still won't read them. I don't even think if I had spoilers on my gifting and needs list, anyone would read them and notice my purposeful mistakes.

So gifting for whenever to whenever.
ANF1 to whomever onward to another unknown person.
ANF2- whatever game I decide to gift tomorrow will be to whomever gets a gift. If you don't, well maybe the next millennium.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Shows how many read my posts:(:(:(
No one noticed that my dates were wrong the last 3 days of gifting. I was putting in July instead of August.
And I can bet you still won't read them. I don't even think if I had spoilers on my gifting and needs list, anyone would read them and notice my purposeful mistakes.

So gifting for whenever to whenever.
ANF1 to whomever onward to another unknown person.
ANF2- whatever game I decide to gift tomorrow will be to whomever gets a gift. If you don't, well maybe the next millennium.

I am not on the forum as much anymore. They block this site at my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom