Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Yes, I could tell and I appreciate it very much. I had no useable resources left, still do not. The neighbours plunder, these past few weeks, has been extremely poor - both coins and launch ready blue chest's. Glad I'm a patient man, otherwise would not have returned for a second go with this game. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I am glad you are patient, too! Please don't leave us!!

Hi neighbors,
I'm usually posting in the iOS/Android thread but decided today to double post my message for larger audience :)
Yesterday 70+ gifts went out of my main and support accounts. The new batch of gifts will follow few hours before reset (reset is at 3 am for me :)).
I still need Barograph x2, Rain gauge x2 to upgrade my Weather Station to lvl2. I have collected all Heliographs and Disdrometers so don't need them anymore.

Still waiting for the Windows update but my gifting account can send Mechanical Thermometers for Weather Station L1 and Tesla Lightning Rods for the Weather Flight Item.
We are told the windows update was due last night, but is now expected MONDAY - prepare yourselves!!!

It's always more fun with your underpants on the outside ;)
That's the answer to a different question . . . . . .
laughing.gif

Hi neighbors,
I'm usually posting in the iOS/Android thread but decided today to double post my message for larger audience :)
Yesterday 70+ gifts went out of my main and support accounts. The new batch of gifts will follow few hours before reset (reset is at 3 am for me :)).
I still need Barograph x2, Rain gauge x2 to upgrade my Weather Station to lvl2. I have collected all Heliographs and Disdrometers so don't need them anymore.
You will always be welcome in this thread! - we are very chatty.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - good morning neighbour - four post's already, I'm impressed

I had a very agreeable bottle of Weston's apple cider (other ciders are of course available), aged in oak barrels, with my plowmans lunch - cheese, pickled onions, bread, bold eggs and ham - yesterday, pub lunch, it's wonderful being British!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I had a very agreeable bottle of Weston's apple cider (other ciders are of course available), aged in oak barrels, with my plowmans lunch - cheese, pickled onions, bread, bold eggs and ham - yesterday, pub lunch, it's wonderful being British!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know - I have had too many additives already! - only 9.30am as well, could be a long day. Sounds an amazing lunch - we are trying a new fish and chip shop/restaurant after the cinema later, got an excellent name for its home made pies and its fresh fish - spoilt for choice.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know - I have had too many additives already! - only 9.30am as well, could be a long day. Sounds an amazing lunch - we are trying a new fish and chip shop/restaurant after the cinema later, got an excellent name for its home made pies and its fresh fish - spoilt for choice.

There is a thread in the Off Topic Chat section, relating to films. It would be interesting to know what cinema film you saw and read your thoughts on the film.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,
Short update of the above post: lvl2 built, I need Ceilometer x8, Transparency meter x8, Radiosonde x8, Hygrometer x8 to start collecting items for my Weather Station lvl3.

Short update of the above post: lvl2 built, I need Ceilometer x8, Transparency meter x8, Radiosonde x8, Hygrometer x8 to start collecting items for my Weather Station lvl3.
Without trying to poo poo your enthusiasm on getting the building upgraded quickly, because I am too, but everyone seems to be going crazy thinking this building is a huge priority. Gifts are flying about willy nilly and I'm guessing many are being wasted by over supply in the rush. The building itself is only a risk reducer. Weather events will happen regardless of the level it is at. I've realised very quickly that getting a stockpile of the flight items is probably far more important in the short term. I've been stopped dead in my tracks several times already by not having the needed item. I'm lucky that I have so many support accounts so that i have been able to do a quick gift shuffle and be on my way. I'd rather be better prepared than have to keep doing that :).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I've recently started to enjoy a regular drop of Somersby Apple Cider. It's doing quite well here, in Australia. The label claims to be a "premium European Cider". Does it sound familiar at all?

Your post brought back some old memories as well... have you ever tried the world famous Dicken's Cider?

Cheers!

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Please see my signature

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I've recently started to enjoy a regular drop of Somersby Apple Cider. It's doing quite well here, in Australia. The label claims to be a "premium European Cider". Does it sound familiar at all?

Your post brought back some old memories as well... have you ever tried the world famous Dicken's Cider?

Cheers!

I first tried the Somersby Apple Cider a few years ago and like it, medium dry I believe. I enjoyed drinking it as part of a country pub lunch. As for the Dicken's Cider, have never tried it, but will keep an eye out for it, next time I'm shopping for drinks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom