Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the received gifts, my 20 are also out for today.

@ItsRalphy : thanks for all the high speed elevators, I have 10 now :D:D

When you need something special from my gifting list let me know because if we get the update on Monday it's possible that it changed again.

After the update will build the weather station.
My pleasure - I will move onto Patrol Robots - but as my gifting list is going to change when we get the update tomorrow, who knows!!!!!

Good morning World - Sunday morning and a full English breakfast calling!!! Happy flying
morning.png
full english.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 6th August at 15.35pm GMT London)

I'm very sorry to say I completely forgot to send out my neighbours gift items for yesterday. My apologies for being so forgetful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 6th August at 15.35pm GMT London)

I'm very sorry to say I completely forgot to send out my neighbours gift items for yesterday. My apologies for being so forgetful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
What are you like! Too many posh breakfasts me thinks.

Hi neighbors,
As usual my gifts will go out few hours before reset.
I'm still collecting lvl3 Weather Station items. What I currently need is:
Ceilometer x4, Transparency meter x3, Radiosonde x1, Hygrometer x5.
Look at my sig - it will be updated frequently.
Thanks for your support!

By the time we windows users get the upgrade there will be no one left to gift lvl1 and lvl 2 items. Brilliant !!!

Regards
Harcourt

By the time we windows users get the upgrade there will be no one left to gift lvl1 and lvl 2 items. Brilliant !!!

Regards
Harcourt
Really, really hoping that any weather station gifts that have been sent to us will show up when we get the update. That happened on one of the last events. We're not getting fuel(3) or pass(5) for those gifts - just not receiving anything, so that might be a good sign. I know I've been sent at least a few ws gifts from android neighbors, and received nothing.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Really, really hoping that any weather station gifts that have been sent to us will show up when we get the update. That happened on one of the last events. We're not getting fuel(3) or pass(5) for those gifts - just not receiving anything, so that might be a good sign. I know I've been sent at least a few ws gifts from android neighbors, and received nothing.
I have the same hope. I've been sending from my iOS support account to my Windows game and haven't received them so hopefully will have a full gift basket on Monday.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I got a whole bunch of fuel3's so something appeared to have been sent. Confident as you are, I am not.

Oh 60 gifts out and many thanks for the incoming. Except the weather. Unthankyou GI.

Hi neighbors,
As usual my gifts will go out few hours before reset.
I'm still collecting lvl3 Weather Station items. What I currently need is:
Ceilometer x4, Transparency meter x3, Radiosonde x1, Hygrometer x5.
Look at my sig - it will be updated frequently.
Thanks for your support!
Hi neighbors,
My gifts just went out.
Update of my Weather Station lvl3 item needs:
Ceilometer x3, Transparency meter x3, Hygrometer x5. I don't need any more Radiosonde, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom