Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received appreciated :)
Good Luck All (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 13th January 16.50pm BST London)

On this Saturday evening, my thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, I have finally managed to send out all my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight and upgrade items) for today, the server and the long time lag has proved to be a problem. I have also updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Happy Birthday @mo elbo

Sorry guys, after 2 weeks i finally receive my plane back....but the game did not reset so i won't be able to send back gifts from my main account today...

have a nice weekend!!!
Zica - I've tried to send gifts to you the last 2 days, but they don't seem to go through (my gift count doesn't go down and I don't get the gifting message). I'm able to send to other neighbors just fine. Just thought you should know in case you aren't getting gifts from others too.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 15th January 2018 05.15am BST London)

Due to a very busy weekend, there was very little game play during Saturday, and no game play during Sunday, so I'm somewhat behide on my gifting, reading and posting. There is also live Masters snooker (the top 16 players), broadcast on the BBC, from Sunday and across the entire week, which always gets my attention.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom