Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

Good after noon,
Thanks for the gifts i received :)
Good Luck All (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 8th January 13.00pm BST London)

My thanks for all the gifts received this morning, I have just finished sending out all my neighbours gifts for today. I have also updated my signature page. It is time for some lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts received, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts despite the current problems. I apologise to those who received gifts in return. After clicking 'Take' three times it changed to 'Send' just as I clicked for the fourth time. C'est la vie :(

It is probably best not to moan about Neighbour Visits and Launches.

Hopefully GI will solve these issues, but I am not holding my breath !

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I'm levelling up my town hall to level 9, so if anyone still need postal drones let me know. I can send them for 7 more days.

Won't complete the Santa event because didn't play all days during the holidays, perhaps next year. Beside the drop rate from the helicopters was very poor. Have a little collection for next year.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out for today but still have some catching up to do.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Has any Windows player actually got a Jaw Chuck or Impact Marking Machine to drop from the Cosmic Fuel Station and Flight Catering Facilities? I've wasted over 300 visits and haven't had one drop yet. This included a full set of visits with the Dice and Spy Glass running. Getting a bit frustrated. This is for Helicopter Resource Base Level 2.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Has any Windows player actually got a Jaw Chuck or Impact Marking Machine to drop from the Cosmic Fuel Station and Flight Catering Facilities? I've wasted over 300 visits and haven't had one drop yet. This included a full set of visits with the Dice and Spy Glass running. Getting a bit frustrated. This is for Helicopter Resource Base Level 2.

Haven't gotten any drops from Flight Catering or Cosmic Fuel Stations for Resource Base 2 building materials. I've given up on upgrading it. Once again IOS and Android players have the advantage of watching videos for them (n)

YES - eventually managed it, but the drop rate is dreadful. Am now having the same issue with Satelite Trackers from Hangers 1,3,5 & 7! - learnt the hard way, don't upgrade until you have the bits ready, otherwise your helicopters will be stranded!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Haven't gotten any drops from Flight Catering or Cosmic Fuel Stations for Resource Base 2 building materials. I've given up on upgrading it. Once again IOS and Android players have the advantage of watching videos for them (n)
Agreed. I also play on an iOS device and easy-peasy, watch a couple of videos and you are done. Maybe no more helicopters for the Windows game because I need the visits for the Launch Ready Chests

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I have currently stopped seaching for upgrade items for upgrading helicopter related buildings, I'm just flying for the stars. The launch ready blue chests are far more important, and they are almost a waste of time collecting and opening, nothing of great value, just the small resources most of the time and very few chests.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 9th January 13.55pm BST London)

My thanks for all the gifts received during today, I have just finished sending out all my neighbours gifts for today. I have also updated my signature page. The server seems to be working much better today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yes. Those were easier since people can have six of them. I find the ones for the H fuel more impossible.

I have had one Jaw Chuck dropped, no Impact Marking Machine :(

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I have one impact marking machine but no jaw chuck. It's hard to get the items for helicopters upgrade, first try to collect them before upgrading or my helicopters will be stranded like the first time I've done an upgrade. I'm flying for stars now to the first destinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom