Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (10.45am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours giftable items for today, Thursday 23rd February. I've also updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

@MelMel - I just wanted to express my thanks for all of the gifts you have gifted, since we became neighbours (as Rotterdam air8) - it took a while before I put the two pieces of the puzzle together.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (10.45am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours giftable items for today, Thursday 23rd February. I've also updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

@MelMel - I just wanted to express my thanks for all of the gifts you have gifted, since we became neighbours (as Rotterdam air8) - it took a while before I put the two pieces of the puzzle together.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Haha, you're welcome!! I realized after joining the forum that it might have been a bit clearer if I would have kept my game-name and forum-name aligned. I wish I could change my airport name, but unfortunately not possible on ios device. Anyway, was hoping that using the same pic here and in the game would help people putting the pieces together, apparently this worked for you. ;)

Looking forward to more trading in the future!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Haha, you're welcome!! I realized after joining the forum that it might have been a bit clearer if I would have kept my game-name and forum-name aligned. I wish I could change my airport name, but unfortunately not possible on ios device. Anyway, was hoping that using the same pic here and in the game would help people putting the pieces together, apparently this worked for you. ;)

Looking forward to more trading in the future!

It would certainly make much more sense to have game-name and forum-name the same. I receive regular gifts from flyers, who I have not yet managed to identify and thank. They usually fall into the ......if I have missed anyone out, my apologies.......... group.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away.

Looks like I will be late to the blue launch by an hour. I bit on a 24hr red launch without thinking.

Flying a desk for the next few days, but not relaxed enough to update my sig with a current gifting list yet.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry all busy day. Dr's office early turned into a day of many phone calls and text messages.My phone held a charge from around 6:45AM to 17:00 UTC-6 and it was about as exhausted as I am. Wish I could plug in for a recharge.
So gifting for Thursday the 23rd started approximately at 17:15 UTC-6
ANF1 goes to @yenta613 , (mom's game) to @wydaho Bear officially, @Betze, (unofficially)

D

Deleted member 5399

Well as I said a very exhausting day. Gifts out from one game and visits and so out of it, I never even realized I was hearing the sounds of the game inside my head.
been awake since 2AM anyhow when my back wouldn't allow me to get comfortable in any position. Usually the recliner is comfy. No such thing tonight.
I shall try and resume gifting on the morrow if you so kindly accept my apologies, my friends.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (06.10am GMT London)

I awoke early this morning, Friday 24th February, to find a plethora of gifts from my many neighbours, my thanks and appreciation to @Phil G - @Eren - @BelleAIr - @must_dash - @JazzyJKC - @Davejoyg - @Harcourt - @jimstreet - @Blue Jay - @gbswales - @Steve26 - @MelMel - @porvillewright - @Llewelyn roberts - @WAMike - @CoachBissett - @Wired Parrott - @Davescharf - @Blue Aero - @Airport Arne and @Husam - for all the gifts and for your continued support.

I have updated my signature page with my current needs. I will gift later on this morning, once I have had breakfast.

Hope all is well following the storm Doris.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (08.20am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours giftable items for today, Friday 24th February. I've also updated my signature page once again, following more gifts received this morning. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom