Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum (08.40am GMT London)

The gifts continue to be gifted and I continue to receive them all with great appreciation. It is pleasing how quickly neighbours always respond, to a distress call, for urgently needed gifts. It is a struggle to return all with just one gaming account. The neighbour limit of 20 is really quite inadequate and needs increasing.

Here is the second batch of thanks - @Stella 748 - @MelMel - @BelleAIr - @Robert - @david smith - @wydaho - @gbswales - @porvillewright - @Blue Aero - @Natholian1 - @CoachBissett - @JazzyJKC - @GamingSwiftie - @skiv - @PIRX - @IkebotXP - @Red Fox One and @Davejoyg - for all gifts received, on this day Sunday 26th February.

I have updated my signature page and will gift to my neighbours later on this morning following breakfast.

Sunday lunch for today - homemade fish pie with mash potato, fresh green salad with dressing, fresh bread and chilled white wine. Life can be very beautiful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum (08.40am GMT London)

Sunday lunch for today - homemade fish pie with mash potato, fresh green salad with dressing, fresh bread and chilled white wine. Life can be very beautiful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Now that is what I call a proper lunch !!

Do you do takeaways ??

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Now that is what I call a proper lunch !!

Do you do takeaways ??

Regards
Harcourt

Friday's is take-away night - my family and I are fortunate to have a number of really good quality restaurant's close by - Indian, Thai, Chinese, Italian, French and of course good fish and chip's. Also, country pubs with good local food, drink and farmer's market's on Sunday's morning's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Game just reset to level 1 - restored from back up which I took 3 hours ago, so that's ok, but I know I have lost gifts. If you have sent me a gift & I haven't returned it within the next 2 slots, let me know as it probably never reached me!
:eek::eek:

It has reached a point where I'm backing up on a regular bases, when having completed a gaming level, completed a star skill destination, collected neighbours plunder resources, gift items received, building upgrades completed, land purchased, red launch returns and rewards received and after having closed the fridge door. You just do not know when the game will reset and how costly it will be.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom