Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (10.30am GMT London)

All my gifts to my neighbours have just been sent for today, Friday 9th December, as always my great thanks for all gifts received throughout this week. The gifts have made a big difference to my game. Have updated my signature.

Regards
Captain WH Rolllins

Perhaps some of you in here would like to look at this thread and give feedback.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/your-views-sought-on-changes-to-the-forum.14758/
It has to do with merging the trade threads and other ideas which does not bother me perse but may affect the way many
in here post. In other words we may not be able to babble in the trade thread as we tend to do now. I really
don't care one way or the other but I am the only one from windows who has posted as I see no up side other
than making the forum headers less cluttered. :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

Sig updated to reflect needs in Knight Fliers newly constructed buildings.
Somehow even after less than a month the arrows indicating things need upgrading become bothersome. I guess it's due in part of having one metropolis done already.

D

Deleted member 5399

night flyer1 from @Bongerman to @Wired Parrott
night flyer2 from @Phil G to @Rainer
Knight Fliers from @Snowee to @KenDuckySmith night flyer1.

:( Knight Fliers) " Hey night flyer1? I thought you sent me a Master Plan for my town hall!"
:confused: night flyer1) " I know I clicked the right gift, bro. Why? What did you get?"
:() "All I got was 3XFuel."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::banghead:
See @Gt city i'm saving space by complaining about wrong gifts sent between my towns.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

Perhaps some of you in here would like to look at this thread and give feedback.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/your-views-sought-on-changes-to-the-forum.14758/
It has to do with merging the trade threads and other ideas which does not bother me perse but may affect the way many
in here post. In other words we may not be able to babble in the trade thread as we tend to do now. I really
don't care one way or the other but I am the only one from windows who has posted as I see no up side other
than making the forum headers less cluttered. :cool:
@Wired Parrott I see no problem with lol babbling. Just think of it as the old Coca Cola song. Teach the world to sing. We are already a very diversified group of people, thus making the group bigger, well perhaps someone added to or already on your neighbors list(s), might actually be a neighbor down the street or down the hall in another apartment.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning almost merged neighbours :)

I've expanded my airport side a bit to make room for a few new functional buildings. I added a flight catering facility and two sweet factories to the lot. They will finish construction in about two days.

If you have some leftover Glazing Machines, Screw Presses, Crucibles and/or Tunnel Freezers lying around, please send to Big Wasted. Greatly appreciated!(y)

I changed my sig, status and game name (BigWstd SweetFac) to reflect this...

Have a good weekend!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
really annoying that the different platforms have not been merged - it means we still have to cross post in two forums to reach all our neighbours - one weekly thread is all that is needed but restrict it to trading only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom