Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Dear all, :):)
Thank you all for providing me condolences for the loss of my uncles. It was a big shock for the family, but this is the will of God, and praise be to Allah if at all. And today I am here with you may have missed you all, without exception, and you are my best friends in this wonderful forum but I need more time so that I can respond to incoming messages from the other and I will be with you during the day and thank you very much.
Good luck all (y)

My neighbors,
I would like to thank you for sending me gifts during the days i was away from the game and the forum and i received a lot i will try to send you all but this need more time from me so please give few days to return these gift and if i miss some buddy let me know, also these players have 2 or more account for give me if i miss to send you.
Good luck all (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received and I have tried to return as many as possible.
Unfortunately both my Support and Fuel accounts have reverted to Level 1 :(:cry::cry::cry:
My new device arrived in the post this morning and I have worked one game to Level 3 and emailed GI to please restore my Support game.
I still need to do the same for my Fuel Account
As a result I owe 13 gifts which will be sent tomorrow.

I had a good week. apart from the above !

I completed the quest which was a lot easier than the Volcanic event. I flew 6 Turbojets to Washington with a Spyglass and Fuel Speedups. It took 54 flights for the 20 mugs. I then flew two planes to each of the other destinations without bonuses and got 20 mugs each from Cape Town 26 flights, Paris 24 flights, Delhi 20 flights !!, and Shanghai 25 flights.

I am concentrating on building Passenger capacity and now have 6 Emerald Houses.

I also acquired another Alien Legacy and Space Travel monument, from space flights.

I wish everyone a happy and profitable week flying !

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Thank you all for the gifts received! My resort is proceeding nicely with 2 hotels to go. I now have enough All-Inclusive Bracelets and Do Not Disturb Signs. I only need one more Bath Towel and 7 more Disposable Shampoos.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Have now only 2 collections out of the 20, today my planes brought me some mugs but I certainly won't complete the event.
Hopefully I can complete the next event, that would be great since the last ones couldn't complete.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and still some more catching up to do, but you'll receive a gift tomorrow.

Hope you all have a very fine start of the new week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hi everyone;

Well, it's great to back in the land of "normal" speed internet (but not so much the winter). Did my best to keep on top of gifts but duties (and crappy connection) required me to miss a few exchanges. I am back now and will do my best to catch you all up as quickly as possible, but still probably takes another day or two. Given this deficit, I am not playing the holiday rush.

Updated needs below. I am looking towards building for the longer jet flights I can't take right now. Contemplating the space program as well....but no longer lead items listed as yet.

safe travels,
OB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom