Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies @wydaho2 jim; and @Kesh 2. I check for sleepers on neighbor list a couple of times a week.
If games are crashed let me know, as I deleted both of you when removing other sleepers. Wasn't intentional, but night flyer1 I got to keep at or below 500, including wait lists or those to be added, or I cannot send gifts, visit or interact in other ways; even trying to buy greenies or coins isn't allowed nor bonuses, if the sum of all lists exceeds 500.

My apologies @wydaho2 jim; and @Kesh 2. I check for sleepers on neighbor list a couple of times a week.
If games are crashed let me know, as I deleted both of you when removing other sleepers. Wasn't intentional, but night flyer1 I got to keep at or below 500, including wait lists or those to be added, or I cannot send gifts, visit or interact in other ways; even trying to buy greenies or coins isn't allowed nor bonuses, if the sum of all lists exceeds 500.
No worries on wydaho2. He hasn't had time to play as much as he'd have liked but has appreciated all the gifts and visits he made to your planetariums. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

@wydaho thanks cath. feel bad when deleted someone before. At least now we can get them right back.
I will always have a spot for jim if he returns to playing.

Good morning almost merged neighbours :)

I've expanded my airport side a bit to make room for a few new functional buildings. I added a flight catering facility and two sweet factories to the lot. They will finish construction in about two days.

If you have some leftover Glazing Machines, Screw Presses, Crucibles and/or Tunnel Freezers lying around, please send to Big Wasted. Greatly appreciated!(y)

I changed my sig, status and game name (BigWstd SweetFac) to reflect this...

Have a good weekend!
Will be happy to send you some screw presses. First one on the way!

@Wired Parrott I see no problem with lol babbling. Just think of it as the old Coca Cola song. Teach the world to sing. We are already a very diversified group of people, thus making the group bigger, well perhaps someone added to or already on your neighbors list(s), might actually be a neighbor down the street or down the hall in another apartment.

I have no problems with our babbling in here I rather enjoy it. Just wanted windows players to sound off
in that thread about the merging. Not sure when they do that the ios/android players will like that. I know
when the platforms were merged most of those players that came in our thread were not pleased and complained
about not being able to keep up. I guess all the random talk had their heads spinning. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

Well we'll just have to tell them lol to just..........................................
giphy.gif

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey everyone;

Thanks for the help with the in-flight catering facility. Maybe early, but I'm ready to go! Running the fleet hard to get that last greenie before the sale ends tomorrow....and now time to upgrade the facilities.

Hard work... ;) please send lots of single malt!

OB

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have updated my signature - current needs have changed to Blanket, NavMod and could use a few gyroscopes

Also I apologise that I missed a whole days gifting recently as I fell asleep in front of TV and missed the deadline!! With the number of gifts I currently return there is no way for me to be able to make these up but will continue gifting as normal, Both my drones are active now - gbs3 has been rebuilt and re-populated but a few neighbours have yet to send me a new request in response to my PMs - if I don't here from them after another week then I will have a couple of places available - watch this space!

Hey everyone;

Thanks for the help with the in-flight catering facility. Maybe early, but I'm ready to go! Running the fleet hard to get that last greenie before the sale ends tomorrow....and now time to upgrade the facilities.

OB
@oilyboat Thanks for Fuel Catalyst (y)
Can you please send me for a while some Landing Lamps ?
I will appreciate that.
Thanks.

Good morning,
Dear neighbors
Thanks to those send me gifts :) specially the items i need for factories build and upgrade buildings.
Please note that i am doing upgrade to my control tower maybe some of my gifts items will change so please check the items you need for your future buildings that i can send you from today also after my control tower is complete i will not open it until i send to my neighbors the items they need before it will change.
Good luck All (y)

Hey everyone;

OB
Single Malt - now there's a player with style, I raise my glass to you!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (08.15am GMT London)

This morning's thanks go to @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @Blue Aero - @Radu81 - @Davejoyg - @Comet18 - @grimy and I've forgotten to thank @Cath - which means I've also forgotten to thank other neighbours at some point, not really good. No posh breakfast this morning I'm sorry to say, I've got a cold and a headache. Mint tea with honey is in order.

If I could have just one more Ergo Chair please.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom