Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Aviators (17.50pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 27th August, have been gifted. I've gifted fuel (20 units) to all, once my neighbours list is update with re-adding of neighbours and gift needs, I will revert back to gifting items needed. My thanks for all the gifts received thus far.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I am slowly getting there with this upgrade, but boy is it a lot of work :(

I have sent Fuel20 as a test to my first 20 neighbours. They are:-

@w4mlhq8 (Airville) , @Akims , @Airport Arne , @wydaho (Bear & Cath), @BelleAIr , @Blue Aero , @Brickhouse , @Captain WH Rollins , @cats are awesome , @crescent moon (Blanket not fuel20), @WAMike (Cyclone4 & Mike), @gbswales , @gorrion , @Husam , @hoi-(itemneeded) , @ItsRalphy , @Joe7 , @KenDuckySmith (KB1)

That is my first 20. I will send out the next 20 tomorrow. Please let me know if you do not receive these. (Not that I can do much about it !)

I somehow feel we should be recompensed by GI for doing all the work with neighbours which they should and could have automated. I mean how difficult is it to replace one code with another ?

Anyway, Happy Flying,

Regards
Harcourt
Received (y) but there is something strange happen all my neighbors that i received gifts from them the names gone so i dont know who send me the gift not like before the names stay there just when i delete.

Last edited:
Hi all, I've not been around for a couple of weeks due to overseas guests visiting. I finally got the upgrade yesterday, my new friend code is in my signature along with the updated items that I can gift. I will try to go through the threads over the next few days to add back some of you but feel free to add me back.

Thanks!!!!!

Hi @Saralaraloola

Now the fun begins !!

I have sent you an invite from my main game.

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

NEW ITEMS ADDED TO SIGGY.
CHECK SPECIAL EVENTS BANNER AS WELL/LEVEL 61 players

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
There is a change on returning gift. Let's say Bob sends me two items and I take both of them. In the "old" game, after I return his first item, the 2nd item remains on the list but doesn't have the "Send" button. In the "new" game, the 2nd item disappears. I messed up my gift list tonight because of this.
It is worse. If you close the list disappear ALL gifts collected, even those who you haven't yet returned. :banghead::banghead:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
NEVERMIND!!

Any tips for forcing an update on Windows 8.1? I don't get an update button in the windows store, and the game won't stop prompting me to update.

I am updated. Just took some time, and neither the game nor store gave me any progress indicator.

Last edited:
Hello all flyers,
I have company this week and can't spend a lot of time on the game.
I'll be able to catch up after Wednesday.
For now,
My update keeps only Madlan, @david smith (gamerader), and marko.F20 as neighbors
I added the new codes for @Vivke , @Snowee , and @gorrion. My gifts are quite different, now have fuel20, lost walkies, have Voip, kept DND, other changes too; I'll update later in the week.

I notice something no one has complained about: The fuel gage only refills when the game is the active window. So when I am reading the forums or doing other work or logged off; my fuel is not being added to. It does add quicker than before while the game is active though. I don't usually play with my airport as the only open window; I find this an annoying challenge as I've only sent up one plane while reading the forums.

Happy Flying all; feel free to add me, even if we were not yet neighvors. Notify me so I know to accept. I won't accept blindly.
I won't be here playing much til the house clears out.

Happy Flying all
-Comet18
Sent request from Crescent Moon & Sunshine.

D

Deleted member 5399

@jimstreet
If you have an idea what the kb number is for the update you can go to microsoft and do a search on it to see if you can manually download it

D

Deleted member 5399

By the way I forgot those Hammer Drills Beds and EReaders, I'll be needing lots of em'. Thanks in advance please.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Hi All,

I am slowly getting there with this upgrade, but boy is it a lot of work :(

I have sent Fuel20 as a test to my first 20 neighbours. They are:-

@w4mlhq8 (Airville) , @Akims , @Airport Arne , @wydaho (Bear & Cath), @BelleAIr , @Blue Aero , @Brickhouse , @Captain WH Rollins , @cats are awesome , @crescent moon (Blanket not fuel20), @WAMike (Cyclone4 & Mike), @gbswales , @gorrion , @Husam , @hoi-(itemneeded) , @ItsRalphy , @Joe7 , @KenDuckySmith (KB1)

That is my first 20. I will send out the next 20 tomorrow. Please let me know if you do not receive these. (Not that I can do much about it !)

I somehow feel we should be recompensed by GI for doing all the work with neighbours which they should and could have automated. I mean how difficult is it to replace one code with another ?

Anyway, Happy Flying,

Regards
Harcourt
i got your F20!, i hit returnknob could you let me know if it was recieved as fuel20?

i agree with adding neighbours is a whole lotta work! Evenmore since it seems i cannot yet enter new neighbour codes, could be a temporarally problem.
or should i talk to a supervisor:D(y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
The thunderbird costs 900,000 coins; it goes with the level 6 hangar (120,000 coins.) You will also need a furniture factory to fly them, with a cost of 500,000 coins (2x2 land, 30 electricity,) and there's 4 unique building items that I've heard you will need 8 each of to complete the building.
i would like to add, the Dutch name is DonderVogel..i prefer tbird

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Hi friends, I have sent F20 to everyone following an alphabetical order. Tomorrow I'll be more careful and will send gifts according to the received and your wish list :notworthy:.
Still working on my neighbors list :grumpy:

planeintheair.jpg
launchfailed.jpg
planelanded.jpg
Hey want to see somthing intersting Gamerader glitched lost
old friend code.jpg
, land my giant plane, then I open the game its back in the air, and also my old friend code is back contacted GI SUPPort

i got your F20!, i hit returnknob could you let me know if it was recieved as fuel20?

i agree with adding neighbours is a whole lotta work! Evenmore since it seems i cannot yet enter new neighbour codes, could be a temporarally problem.
or should i talk to a supervisor:D(y)

Hi,

Yes I did get a gift from you and I think it was fuel. Unfortunately it disappeared from the screen as soon as I hit TAKE.

Regards
Harcourt

Always such a star View attachment 4014 Thank you
I can take care of both for you. Machine Oil might be later today though...
Hi friends, I have sent F20 to everyone following an alphabetical order. Tomorrow I'll be more careful and will send gifts according to the received and your wish list :notworthy:.
Still working on my neighbors list :grumpy:
i would like to add, the Dutch name is DonderVogel..i prefer tbird
By the way I forgot those Hammer Drills Beds and EReaders, I'll be needing lots of em'. Thanks in advance please.
NEVERMIND!!

Any tips for forcing an update on Windows 8.1? I don't get an update button in the windows store, and the game won't stop prompting me to update.

I am updated. Just took some time, and neither the game nor store gave me any progress indicator.
Sent request from Crescent Moon & Sunshine.
Received (y) but there is something strange happen all my neighbors that i received gifts from them the names gone so i dont know who send me the gift not like before the names stay there just when i delete.
Good Evening Aviators (17.50pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 27th August, have been gifted. I've gifted fuel (20 units) to all, once my neighbours list is update with re-adding of neighbours and gift needs, I will revert back to gifting items needed. My thanks for all the gifts received thus far.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
gamerader keeps reseting to just after I updated, so no gifts please, send gifts to gameradar2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom