Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated including new code. Many friend codes re-entered. The two known failures include @gbswales and @WAMike .

Support game has no neighbor code. Any idea how long it might take to be delivered?

Return of items I no longer have appears to have been broken. Every such return attempt tunrs into fuel(3).

Gifting process will return to normal prioritization as we all re-connect.

siggy updated including new code. Many friend codes re-entered. The two known failures include @gbswales and @WAMike .

Support game has no neighbor code. Any idea how long it might take to be delivered?

Return of items I no longer have appears to have been broken. Every such return attempt tunrs into fuel(3).

. . . . and we are connected :):)

Hi @jimstreet

We are connected. You are right that Send In Return no longer works. Maybe it was a bug they have fixed, or a bug they have introduced.:(

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)

probably after exiting, and re-run the game?

Vivke

350+ Star Club
accepted invites from @Snowee @Mike47 @Comet18 @jimstreet @Airport Arne @TbombToronto : you're all in my friend list now, hope I'm also in yours, if not let me know and I'll enter your code.

Send invites to @Laosge @WAMike (for Mike and Cyclone4) @Akims @IkebotXP @hoi-(itemneeded) @Saralaraloola @KingKong (for both accounts)
Hope you'll accept.

For the moment I have back 36 neighbours.
The next days I'll keep looking on the forum for friends who mentionned their new number, but you can also add me, please let me know if you do because I also got invitations from people I don't know and prefer to accept forum members first.

Will now take a look at the presents and send mine also out.

Updated my siggy with my new gifting list, if you see something you want please let me know and I'll send it.
Have no idea what I can now send in return anymore but if you ask me I'll sure give it a try and then we'll see what you get instead.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just reached level 61 and I now have available for gifting: Hammer drill, Bed, E-reader

I will need all the items required for building furniture store as soon as I figure out what they are (it is purchased although takes 6 days to build)

Hello to all my neighbors

I have changed my game names from Crescent Moon and Sunshine to Crescent-(item needed) and Crescent2. (The old game names may still show for a while)

As a reminder, please do not return gifts to Crescent2 , consider it an extension of my main game, unless I have (item needed) after my name – then I would appreciate all the help I can get.:):)

I’m still trying to get organized with my gifting, but my 40 gifts for the day have been sent. If I didn’t get one to you today, I will tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Blue Aero Thanks Blue so do I have six of each.
Although I think this guy shoulda been thinkin' about 999 bottles of beer on the wall lol
Capture.JPG

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
I believe I've sent new requests to all who have posted here with a new friend code that was a neighbor before the update. If I missed anyone please send one to me. (Or people I wasn't neighbors with).

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Neighbor requests sent from my primary account (davejoyg) to
@Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @gorrion , @Vivke , @WhatHappenedNow , @crescent moon , @Comet18

I also have several other accounts listed below. Accept whichever ones you would like. I have no expectations to receive gifts on all of them. I'm really looking for neighbors to visit for special buildings etc and on occasion if I need help with an item I plan to only send out a request. With all my accounts going forward I plan to feature a request as part of the user name. I thought this might be easier for folks rather than looking through a signature file.

I lost my fuel 20 from accounts below but gained it on my original airport. I have not yet decided if I will start over on the support accounts...it's a pain and they all have some benefits in gift options, especially flight items.

All my Windows game codes are as follows:
davejoyg 20rfxy6t (Primary original account) has Fuel 20
ASH 2056ydys (my daughters account)
DJG4 20u2i5yu (support acct I was building)
DJG5 20ei8n8s (support acct I was building)
DJG7 20abcd4z (support acct I was building)

I have two Android accounts which are working cross platform so far
DJG2 aqusgLg
DJG3 an80gh4 (has Fuel 20)

Neighbor requests sent from my primary account (davejoyg) to
@Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @gorrion , @Vivke , @WhatHappenedNow , @crescent moon , @Comet18

I also have several other accounts listed below. Accept whichever ones you would like. I have no expectations to receive gifts on all of them. I'm really looking for neighbors to visit for special buildings etc and on occasion if I need help with an item I plan to only send out a request. With all my accounts going forward I plan to feature a request as part of the user name. I thought this might be easier for folks rather than looking through a signature file.

I lost my fuel 20 from accounts below but gained it on my original airport. I have not yet decided if I will start over on the support accounts...it's a pain and they all have some benefits in gift options, especially flight items.

All my Windows game codes are as follows:
davejoyg 20rfxy6t (Primary original account) has Fuel 20
ASH 2056ydys (my daughters account)
DJG4 20u2i5yu (support acct I was building)
DJG5 20ei8n8s (support acct I was building)
DJG7 20abcd4z (support acct I was building)

I have two Android accounts which are working cross platform so far
DJG2 aqusgLg
DJG3 an80gh4 (has Fuel 20)
Received & accepted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom