Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

PHEW!!!! Someone going to have to start adding the new buildings to the Wikia page.
Anyhow I did the best I could for tonight in gifting. I noticed there are several who just put lol furniture factory and i know there is massive amount of items needed just for one; let alone I already see one neighbor with 6. Probably just bought the deal on greenies and got it over with, lol.
So I managed to scan through the neighbor list KB1 and have narrowed the list down to all the familiar people from here in forums. I haven't come across some of my old non-forum neighbors as of yet but I'm close.
So KB1 rushed out mostly fuel tonight. On the morrow I can take the time to individualize everyone's needs.
Also on the morrow I will peruse through KB2 and do the same thing.
Then I'll be back on track with the new week approaching.
On another note, so many people looking to fill the two empty slots in the Alliance.
But no one fits the profile. And certainly no one from forums stepped forward as of yet.
I bid all adieu. I've reached 62. And the furniture factory goes under construction tomorrow. So I will swap out tools and such with other carpenters so we can all build together.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Who belongs to game name Geert?
I did not accept; yet this member is now on my neighbors list.

I do not need fuel20; I prefer duty free or flight items please.

Comet18 Gifts sent Today (these are all of my neighbors except geert)
Crescent (@crescent moon) blankets, wcompass
Crescent2 (@crescent moon) F20
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau
gamerader (@david smith) whiskey F20
gbs (@gbswales) monitor
Gorrion (@gorrion) ?item
Harco (@Harcourt) ?item
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) wireless compass
Marko (@Ispmark) F20
Mike47 (@Mike47) hose
Peter (@PeterNL) beacon
Ten (@Ten33go) beacon
Ten2 (@Ten33go) beacon
Vivke (@Vivke) F20
WP (@Wired Parrott) wireless compass
WP2 F20
WTR (@waterman) F20

Comet18 Received from:
Gorrion (@gorrion)
Ten (@Ten33go)
Vivke (@Vivke)
WTR (@waterman)

Good morning gang from a sunny England, although recovering from a very damp and thundery evening yesterday.

Trying to make the most of the upgrade, and think of the positives, but not always easy!!!! Anyway, todays gifts are out, and I can return gifts to the next 2 as I have not used my 20 - that's a positive, although iyts because I have lost so many neighbours! I am up to 56 neighbours now, and todays mission si tto try and hunt down the ones who don't post, especially if they have planetariums or were regular gifters, and find their codes!!!

Happy flying

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
accepted invites from @Snowee @Mike47 @Comet18 @jimstreet @Airport Arne @TbombToronto : you're all in my friend list now, hope I'm also in yours, if not let me know and I'll enter your code.

Send invites to @Laosge @WAMike (for Mike and Cyclone4) @Akims @IkebotXP @hoi-(itemneeded) @Saralaraloola @KingKong (for both accounts)
Hope you'll accept.

For the moment I have back 36 neighbours.
The next days I'll keep looking on the forum for friends who mentionned their new number, but you can also add me, please let me know if you do because I also got invitations from people I don't know and prefer to accept forum members first.

Will now take a look at the presents and send mine also out.

Updated my siggy with my new gifting list, if you see something you want please let me know and I'll send it.
Have no idea what I can now send in return anymore but if you ask me I'll sure give it a try and then we'll see what you get instead.
hi Vivke thankyou for the invite i accepted ofcourse and sent fuel20 as a wellcome gift.

could you please send a welder( i hope that is a "lasser" for a buildingconstruction.
thanks in advanced

Last edited:

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
hi Vivke thankyou for the invite i accepted ofcourse and sent fuel20 as a wellcome gift.

could you please send a welder( i hope that is a "lasser" for a buildingconstruction.
thanks in advanced
Goeiemorgen!

I returned your F20.I'm curious if you also received F20 from me. It's now also in my gifting list. Please let me know

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
PHEW!!!! Someone going to have to start adding the new buildings to the Wikia page.
Anyhow I did the best I could for tonight in gifting. I noticed there are several who just put lol furniture factory and i know there is massive amount of items needed just for one; let alone I already see one neighbor with 6. Probably just bought the deal on greenies and got it over with, lol.
So I managed to scan through the neighbor list KB1 and have narrowed the list down to all the familiar people from here in forums. I haven't come across some of my old non-forum neighbors as of yet but I'm close.
So KB1 rushed out mostly fuel tonight. On the morrow I can take the time to individualize everyone's needs.
On another note, so many people looking to fill the two empty slots in the Alliance.
But no one fits the profile. And certainly no one from forums stepped forward as of yet.
I bid all adieu. I've reached 62. And the furniture factory goes under construction tomorrow. So I will swap out tools and such with other carpenters so we can all build together.
hi how about this old lost friend, i like an alliance again only so far 6000 pax.. But climbing levels rappidly:D(y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
I did not accept; yet this member is now on my neighbors list.

I do not need fuel20; I prefer duty free or flight items please.

Comet18 Gifts sent Today (these are all of my neighbors except geert)
Crescent (@crescent moon) blankets, wcompass
Crescent2 (@crescent moon) F20
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau
gamerader (@david smith) whiskey F20
gbs (@gbswales) monitor
Gorrion (@gorrion) ?item
Harco (@Harcourt) ?item
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) wireless compass
Marko (@Ispmark) F20
Mike47 (@Mike47) hose
Peter (@PeterNL) beacon
Ten (@Ten33go) beacon
Ten2 (@Ten33go) beacon
Vivke (@Vivke) F20
WP (@Wired Parrott) wireless compass
WP2 F20
WTR (@waterman) F20

Comet18 Received from:
Gorrion (@gorrion)
Ten (@Ten33go)
Vivke (@Vivke)
WTR (@waterman)
hi i will add you if okay
i know a geert but he not on ap

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Hello to all !
Since the upgrade, like many others, i lost most of my friends, only @david smith (Gameradar) and @Mario's Dad (Mario 2) is on my list.
The other 9 neighbors i don't know them...
My new friendcode is 20gq78zm I'm gonna send out some neighbor requests, so if you will be so kind to accept them (y).

I will update my giftlist one of those days, but for now i'm gonna relax, take a book and read in the sun, while its still sunny today :bookworm::cat:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I did not accept; yet this member is now on my neighbors list.........

I had about 12 people I did not recognise on my list, turned out that they were very early neighbours that I have forgotten because I had deleted them once I decided to stick with forum members only - that Geert, who could easily have used a different game name before, is probably someone you have "lost" from earlier gameplay.

Some of my "planetarium" neighbours are no longer of use to me because when I try to visit them I get a message saying they have been away from the game too long and so I wont be able to take bonuses from them - altogether I have lost about 12 planetariums this way as well as the ones I have not yet been able to add

Hello to all !
Since the upgrade, like many others, i lost most of my friends, only @david smith (Gameradar) and @Mario's Dad (Mario 2) is on my list.
The other 9 neighbors i don't know them...
My new friendcode is 20gq78zm I'm gonna send out some neighbor requests, so if you will be so kind to accept them (y).

I will update my giftlist one of those days, but for now i'm gonna relax, take a book and read in the sun, while its still sunny today :bookworm::cat:
sent invite from gameradar2

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I had about 12 people I did not recognise on my list, turned out that they were very early neighbours that I have forgotten because I had deleted them once I decided to stick with forum members only - that Geert, who could easily have used a different game name before, is probably someone you have "lost" from earlier gameplay.

Some of my "planetarium" neighbours are no longer of use to me because when I try to visit them I get a message saying they have been away from the game too long and so I wont be able to take bonuses from them - altogether I have lost about 12 planetariums this way as well as the ones I have not yet been able to add
send you invite...sorry i don't have planetariums :p.

sent invite to KB from gameradar2

Hey with the new update my game has lost all neighbors and the size of the icons have made it pretty unusable. Because of this I have decided to close my airport for a while.

So thanks for your help I will get back in touch when I start flying again.
sent invite from gameradar2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom