Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
The good news (To ME!): Thank you very, very much @WhatHappenedNow for the office chairs. I was able to open my Town Hall level 7 and am now back in population compliance!! I owe you a couple!

The bad news (To some - The minority I hope): I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack... :D

The good news (To some - The majority I hope): I'm baaaaaaaaaack... :)

The bad news (To everyone): I'm too danged tired to gift tonight, but promise I will in the morning / Afternoon / evening (Wherever you may be at that time.)

The good news (To everyone): I may be starting another account to help with the gifting backlog, and to help myself out a little when needed. *S*

The bad news (To everyone): For the most part, if the new account ends up a reality, most of my gifts probably won't be worth much to the higher level people, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? RIGHT?? :p

The good news (To everyone): This is the last good news, bad news part of this post. And, that all you guys and gals are a bunch of pretty cool, pretty nice, pretty interesting people. Oh, and you have a hell of a lot of patience to put up with some of my meanderings, which is also appreciated. Thank you, I SALUTE you all!

*disclaimer: If the above post doesn't make any sense, it's because I've been out and about the past 2 days in over 100 degree weather, in
forest fire areas, in the car for about 20 hours and may or may not know what they heck I'm trying to say. Except the part about you guys and gals of course.

If you have your second account...are you also going to double your posts at this forum?:ROFLMAO:

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the night. Thanks so much to those that gave items to me. I now have my flight catering building, new terminal building and am in the process of upgrading my repair facility. All but one of my planes decided now was a good time to break... :(
Next up I think I need to upgrade the baggage hall...then its time to save coins for more land...gonna take some time

@ItsRalphy - I returned the calibration module you gave me to see what happens. What did you get in return. I am sorry if it is not useful to you.
Hi - it came through as Hardness Tester - not sure what you need that for, but sure I will need it one day, and gifts always welcome!!!

I am saving up for the sweet factory and can't find what you need to complete that - maybe hardness testers help with that, does anyone know???

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi - it came through as Hardness Tester - not sure what you need that for, but sure I will need it one day, and gifts always welcome!!!

I am saving up for the sweet factory and can't find what you need to complete that - maybe hardness testers help with that, does anyone know???

Hardness Tester is one of the items needed for repair base level 6:

6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
6 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Riveter

Sweet Factory items needed are:

6 Glazing Machine
6 Crucible
6 Tunnel Freezer
6 Screw Press

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
No but seriously thank you all for your gifts. I am on main account Mr. K and will send out gifts on that account and work on my second account...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Does anyone have @!Irana or @Speargummit as a neighbor? I have them both and I have been received gifts from Speargummit...but !Irana is new today.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Does anyone have @!Irana or @Speargummit as a neighbor? I have them both and I have been received gifts from Speargummit...but !Irana is new today.[/QU
Does anyone have @!Irana or @Speargummit as a neighbor? I have them both and I have been received gifts from Speargummit...but !Irana is new today.
speargummit is Spearman78. he is on my waitlist
not sure who Irana is

D

Deleted member 5399

@Davejoyg
in my last better part of the week, I have been doing Marathon flights round the clock. Not sure if I acknowledged you that you are on my list here somewhere and in what game profile but i will get to adding your wants, needs, and other info to my infamous sticky notes along with the others, that i try to update everyweek.
Nice thing Microsoft did was make apps with ability to make smaller so can again have things side-by-side in windows !0. makes it so much simpler to gift.
@Ten33go , I'm quite sure we spoke since you got onto !KB2 list
@wkndcmpr sure i told you Sky2 was added.
If i missed anyone, refresh my bleary-eyed mind.
Managed to complete gifting I think for lol Saturday, just early this morning so should be very close to reset time on that.
Anyhow after marathon takes a bit to shake off the lack of proper sleep and get focused again. lol All I see is red and smoke still, (those who were there, know what I'm talking about)

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
@Davejoyg
in my last better part of the week, I have been doing Marathon flights round the clock. Not sure if I acknowledged you that you are on my list here somewhere and in what game profile but i will get to adding your wants, needs, and other info to my infamous sticky notes along with the others, that i try to update everyweek.
Nice thing Microsoft did was make apps with ability to make smaller so can again have things side-by-side in windows !0. makes it so much simpler to gift.
@Ten33go , I'm quite sure we spoke since you got onto !KB2 list
@wkndcmpr sure i told you Sky2 was added.
If i missed anyone, refresh my bleary-eyed mind.
Managed to complete gifting I think for lol Saturday, just early this morning so should be very close to reset time on that.
Anyhow after marathon takes a bit to shake off the lack of proper sleep and get focused again. lol All I see is red and smoke still, (those who were there, know what I'm talking about)
good to go with skym2 on both your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom