Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts are out from !KB
!KB2 will be in or around 4 hours from 13:00 UTC-6. Although lol you have very little selection from there so the most preferred of items, I suggest are Chocolate Candies, if you are a duty free fan, (I can take it or leave it really, Maybe check once per week if can do a trade). Second item up for trade is fuel Catalyst, and last is Fuel Supply for those lacking collections from Frisco.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Thank you to all my neighbors, finished my Laundry. Cranking out blankets twice a day.......don't blink, you might miss how fast they come out. Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 93
Hearts 8

Items I can send: Fuel (3) / Passengers (5) / Fuel Catalyst / All Inclusive Bracelet / Imprinter / Skin Care Products / Paint / Generator / Travel Guide / Landing Lamp / Dispatch Console / Sandbag / Fuel (20) / Powerful Radio Transmitter / Video Wall / Spaceship Engine / Security Camera / Filled Candies / Fuel Supply / Aircraft Tire / Calculator / Copy Machine / Fuel Additives/ Insulation / Spaceship Launch Console / Additional Radar / Perfume / Ergonomic Chair / Spare Wire / Stamp / Passenger Seat / Flight Catering / Oscillating Beacon / Weather Display / Navigation Module / Transmitter / Fuel Hose / Altimeter / Spare Propeller / Deicer / Offset Gregorian Antenna / TV Panels / Mayor Portrait / Wireless Compass / Dryer / Blanket / Attitude Indicator / Hardness Tester / Tunnel Freezer / Fruit Lollipop / Ear Plugs

D

Deleted member 5399

@Davejoyg
very long day. Will check friend list as just added someone blindly as telephone woke me very late. Nice always to make new friends.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The good news (To ME!): Thank you very, very much @WhatHappenedNow for the office chairs. I was able to open my Town Hall level 7 and am now back in population compliance!! I owe you a couple!

The bad news (To some - The minority I hope): I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack... :D

The good news (To some - The majority I hope): I'm baaaaaaaaaack... :)

The bad news (To everyone): I'm too danged tired to gift tonight, but promise I will in the morning / Afternoon / evening (Wherever you may be at that time.)

The good news (To everyone): I may be starting another account to help with the gifting backlog, and to help myself out a little when needed. *S*

The bad news (To everyone): For the most part, if the new account ends up a reality, most of my gifts probably won't be worth much to the higher level people, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? RIGHT?? :p

The good news (To everyone): This is the last good news, bad news part of this post. And, that all you guys and gals are a bunch of pretty cool, pretty nice, pretty interesting people. Oh, and you have a hell of a lot of patience to put up with some of my meanderings, which is also appreciated. Thank you, I SALUTE you all!

*disclaimer: If the above post doesn't make any sense, it's because I've been out and about the past 2 days in over 100 degree weather, in
forest fire areas, in the car for about 20 hours and may or may not know what they heck I'm trying to say. Except the part about you guys and gals of course.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Ten33go = Is back??? Didn't know you were missing. lol
Working getting my gifting out this morning. Gifts have been received on Mr. K. level 32. ty...as well as bigK account.

@KenDuckySmith - on Mr. K Level 32. I lost you as a neighbor !KB account. I apologies for the confusion. I will try to enter your code in. I hope this works.

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
(Updated Signature to include new future building items)
BTW - If you need Headset, Arcade Machine, or Intercom; request them before they are gone.

Final WHN gifts are all sent! Sorry I didn't get them all sent last night when I sent from WHN2.

@m-bari - I returned the MikeO4's gift, did you get what you needed (office chair)?

Thanks for all the gifts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom