Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hurrah - can I stay at home tomorrow then, I will tell my boss the weekend has started early

To all, I will not be gifting on Monday or Tuesday of next week, It is my Jewish New year, called Rosh Hashanah. Have a Happy New Year.

@ItsRalphy - You see it?! Not only weekend started early these days, New Year also!
The world goes crazy, I'm tellin ya!
1407050974-8c7ba6f16d710371f26e76432056b471.gif

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
YES!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Now, how did you it and can you do it once more? Maybe it'll work for @m-bari too...LOL. Very much appreciated!

Done!! ( Did you know you didn't send WHN account a gift? )

Sorry, I can't directly help @m-bari 's MikeO4 account ( If MikeO4 sends me whatever is in that same building slot I can return the Office Chair, but with 3 accounts he might be able to do that without my help).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thanks for the gifts @wkndcmpr thanks for calculators, I have completed my baggage hall upgrade. I am now building my first flight catering facility. (Hope i will have enough money soon). Please send me AC, cooling chamber, Packaging machine, and defroster.

Keep flying

totm

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@wkndcmpr and all, I have changed the second account name to bigK. If you still have Mr. K level 12, please get rid of it keep until it expires. My main one is Mr. K level 32. So sorry for the confusion. I will be updating my sig. Thanks for your patience.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Sorry, I can't directly help @m-bari 's MikeO4 account ( If MikeO4 sends me whatever is in that same building slot I can return the Office Chair, but with 3 accounts he might be able to do that without my help).
Hello!
To my regret all my accounts have not Office Chairs!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@wkndcmpr and all, I have changed the second account name to bigK. If you still have Mr. K level 12, please get rid of it keep until it expires. My main one is Mr. K level 32. So sorry for the confusion. I will be updating my sig. Thanks for your patience.
@wkndcmpr - i have you on bigK my second account as my neighbor ty

Invites are being sent to all or until I am allowed to send per day on second account bigK. Or you can always enter the code on second account? LOL
thank you kindly.

Malt-Whiskey anyone and I am not talking about the game. :)

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Thank you again! I have so many neighbors (Forum & non forum) that I send 1 group 1 day (Which includes !WHN), then the remaining group (Which includes !WHN2) the next day.

I'm on the road, so was unable to gift last night.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks for all the gifts, all of mine have been sent out today. Sorry if you didn't get what you were looking for, as I was looking through the wants and needs list on my phone, my 9 month old Wil, who is a little under the weather kept trying to scramble up on me and tapping my keyboard, s if you don't like what you get please forward all complaints to Wilian.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
I've sent chocolate candies to everyone today, as I have absolutely no time left now. Hope you like them :) Will try to put some more thought in gifting tomorrow, should have plenty time then.

Btw, did you guys also receive loads of new neighbour-requests in the past days? I think I've gone from just over 20 (including second accounts, I could send everyone a gift every day) to 46 in the last 3 or 4 days. Had 7 today again, pretty much all from names I don't recognise from the forum here.

D

Deleted member 5399

@porvillewright
I have you on request/wait list. If i'm not on your list for you to reply but on your neighbor list, again like others those that can see me but i can't see them are just visiting and sending requests to !KB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom