Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting and visiting complete for today.
@SactoDave aka Derby, again thanks for the bottle of cognac
@Cluck I never knew they sold Eau De Toilette in Sports stores until today.
@Monica Peguero Thanks for makeup although most likely will trade off in duty free if i ever get another

D

Deleted member 5399

Thank you all for gifts sent and hope in the midst of my marathon this week, vying for top position in red launches, (thanks be to those who stuck beside me day and even night, between naps), that none of my gifts were not what i normally send out, or something un-needed. I certainly understand getting something for level 5 and you are well beyond that, doesn't help your own missions.
If I made any errors, or missed anyone in either of my game profiles, please accept my sincerest apologies. One never knows just how tiring a challenge such as what started out as a solo venture and turned into a QL party could really be like.
Now I'd like to go land my shuttle and close my eyes. Good night all.

Hi - it came through as Hardness Tester - not sure what you need that for, but sure I will need it one day, and gifts always welcome!!!

I am saving up for the sweet factory and can't find what you need to complete that - maybe hardness testers help with that, does anyone know???
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

hey ralphy this website should help, in the sxearch bar type sweets factory it lists the cost and items required

hope this help

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
(Updated Signature to include new future building items)
BTW - If you need Headset, Arcade Machine, or Intercom; request them before they are gone.

Final WHN gifts are all sent! Sorry I didn't get them all sent last night when I sent from WHN2.

@m-bari - I returned the MikeO4's gift, did you get what you needed (office chair)?

Thanks for all the gifts!
I will take 4 Arcade machines and 3 Intercoms. Thanks for thinking of that.

Also I know I have coffee machine in my "invisible inventory" - I will hit return on whatever you have in that spot if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom