Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@m-bari - Argh, I knew I should have checked your signature. LOL. Will send you the Holographic Displays (Which you spelled Gologr in your signature, it may confuse people *G*) and Beverage Coolers starting tomorrow. Already finished gifting from Ten33go, which has those items.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sent gifts from !KB1 and !KB2.
@Lorna . If you seem to get more than 4 packaging machines, well think of it as someday, you'll need 6 facilities or buy production lines with greenies. In the case of 6 facilities, well you'll need 24 of each item to build them anyhow. Of course 1 at a time.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
A happy last week of October to all!
I found it interesting that they recognized Top 100 flight finishes outside the Top 10 for this past week. A few hundred coins are nice at least, especially when you're not expecting anything or when you only flew a small number of flights somewhere.

I have been noticing that I no longer rank at all anymore. The system doesn't even count my flights, never mind ranking. One place I flew six times per day all week last week and didn't show up at all. Not enough by far to make a reasonable rank but it should at least count.

D

Deleted member 5399

I noticed this week the glitch regarding launches is focused on greens. I went to join @WAMike in a green and it said it wasn't available either.
With Halloween nearing in a few days, I foresee that many players won't get the opportunity to chase ghosts and goblins. No updates in the near future, is what I'm saying.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari - Argh, I knew I should have checked your signature. LOL. Will send you the Holographic Displays (Which you spelled Gologr in your signature, it may confuse people *G*) and Beverage Coolers starting tomorrow. Already finished gifting from Ten33go, which has those items.
Thanks for your note! Fat fingers were very quick but not accurate!:D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
Hey everyone I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone :) I now have enough packaging machines for my first flight catering building. You are all awesome.

i have 3rd game up and running

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Flyers

Having recently moved into Heart 9 the counter is showing 1846 - does anyone know what happens from this point on? How far does the counter go up to and are there any more levels to come?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hello Flyers

Having recently moved into Heart 9 the counter is showing 1846 - does anyone know what happens from this point on? How far does the counter go up to and are there any more levels to come?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

The counter just continues to go up, no new levels, nothing else seems to happen. It's possible a future update could increase the maximum heart level from 9, which could use that counter to help determine one's heart level at that point.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The counter just continues to go up, no new levels, nothing else seems to happen. It's possible a future update could increase the maximum heart level from 9, which could use that counter to help determine one's heart level at that point.

Thank you for your reply, it does not come as a surprise. A maximum number of 12 neighbour visits, to collect income, is somewhat lacking when you consider how long it takes to get to said level.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I did and I accepted you yesterday. Your on my neighbors list. Anyway I just sent you an invite so if you accept maybe it will take this time. Thanks.
Please note my signature has been updated since yesterday :)
thx! I think we are connected ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 98
Status