Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Don't forget, to sell the buildings, you have to put them in your city, delay for construction or speed up on construction. You can not sell directly from your warehouse, they have to be in your city.

Yes, I have done this, sold 8 buildings so far and gained around 920 coins. Thanks for your time with this matter.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvqkjou
Username
calif
I just entered your friend code, you will have to do the same if you want to be neighbours.
Welcome

@rocky - finally figured out the signature thing - now don't know how to send a PM. Entering your friend code - are the last 2 lower case L and o as in orange? Or 0 as in zero?
Bare with me - I'll get this whole forum thing down soon!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@califcoast - To send someone a PM, simply mouse over the "inbox" tab right next to where you did the same thing for your signature. Then choose, start conversation. Simply input the forum name of the person you wish to speak with, type your subject, your message, and send. Consequently, when you receive one (Like I sent you earlier), a little red notification symbol will show up on your inbox icon. Hope this helps!

On a side note, I believe @rocky 's friend code is a small case letter o.

My gifts have been sent for the day, thanks for those sent my way.

@Cluck No problem just wanted to make sure my gifts had reached you. :chicken:
@david smith Also wanted to ensure the gifts had gone through. Have you sent
gifts my way I don't think I have gotten any from you but will watch so you are not wasting
them if they are not.

Finally I guess maybe I should give up on GI and this whole update thing. I have been
saving collections waiting for this but at this point have 315 collections waiting. :eek:
I guess we are never getting any more events as well. :rage:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky - finally figured out the signature thing - now don't know how to send a PM. Entering your friend code - are the last 2 lower case L and o as in orange? Or 0 as in zero?
Bare with me - I'll get this whole forum thing down soon!!

w : windows
q : quartz
g : guest
v : victory
l : life
o: oscar

Hope that will help. I know that there are different ways to send pm, the way I do it is that I go into the members's profile page and I click on '' Information'' you will see this in the middle of the screen

Conversation:
Start a Conversation
just click on '' Start a Conversation'' and you will be able to write your message

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo
Sorry guys, I really do not have time enough to scan each and every dignature to see if I can send the items you really need.
I'll scan when I can (mostly in he weekends) but most of the time I will revert to sending out Fuel 20 to my contributors..... :)

If you really need something in my contributionlist, a PM will almost always give a positive result.......

Keep up the good work......

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky - Already did that in PM's. And you do all right for a Frenchy Hoser. *G* (Remember, I'm of French Canadian ancestry as well, so I can say that. LOL). ;)(y):ROFLMAO:
Thanks Buddy ;) I appreciate it, Muhammad is a beginner and he needs help so I know that this team will help him and with pleasure. We are a great team here (y)(y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello, just to let you know I have finished gifting my gifts (I must think of something a bit more original) for today. Hope you receive your gifts without any problems. I will be back to the grind (I've also used this before) tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm off to bed, after a peeled myself another carrot and fired my pulse laser gun a few times. Life can be beautiful.

Regards to you all.

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom