Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Trading/gifting is delayed from me for a day or two. I have a more needed request from all.
Right now a few words of kindness, prayers, etc.; that's what i'm in need for. Often we speak of how at times, friends are much more supportive than family. Although there are some in the family I hold or held the highest regards for. My Grandfather, was one who passed away almost 30 years ago. Another was a stepfather, who although the marriage to my mother did not last long, the man still treated me as if i were his own. Visitations, often when he took his own children for the day or the weekend, he asked if I could tag along. Rest in Peace dad 10/27/2015. I'll never forget you and how you were always there for me.

Trading/gifting is delayed from me for a day or two. I have a more needed request from all.
Right now a few words of kindness, prayers, etc.; that's what i'm in need for. Often we speak of how at times, friends are much more supportive than family. Although there are some in the family I hold or held the highest regards for. My Grandfather, was one who passed away almost 30 years ago. Another was a stepfather, who although the marriage to my mother did not last long, the man still treated me as if i were his own. Visitations, often when he took his own children for the day or the weekend, he asked if I could tag along. Rest in Peace dad 10/27/2015. I'll never forget you and how you were always there for me.

Hope ur doing ok, sorry to here, give my best to family. Beleve me i know it going to be hard for awhile, MY mom passed away on 4/15/04, i still have a bit of sadness

anyone have any idea's, why @saralaralooa is in my waiting list a .gif is attached, but she says i'm in her neighbors list, also lost KB in neighbor list

Attachments

• waiting.gif
    waiting.gif
    384.7 KB · Views: 105

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - Sorry to hear of your loss. Our sympathies and condolences to you and yours.

@david smith - I can explain it in one letter and one punctuation mark - G!. It's just one of the many glitches with this game. Some people can become neighbors, and others can't. As for disappearing neighbors, that happens as well. I just lost @strats and he lost me the same day this past week. It's just a hit and miss type of thing.

Hi Ken my deepest condolences at your sad loss my prayers are with you

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I'm sorry Ken. May your memories of him continue to give you strength.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Very sorry to read of your dad's passing. I lost my elder farther in April, of this year, so I know what your feeling. You have good memories of your farther to keep you warm. My respects to you and your family at this time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvqkjou
Username
calif
Hope I am doing this right. Haven't found where to do my signature yet, so am putting my info into my post for now.

@david smith - thanks for adding me as a neighbor!

Username: calif
Friend Code: wvqkjou
PC - Windows 10
Level 30/51 stars/6 hearts

ITEMS NEEDED:
I'm about $2000 away from building my Flight Catering Facility - need packaging machine (1), and 3 each cooling chamber and defroster. Will update list when I figure out where I am!

ITEMS I CAN GIFT:
Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Bath Towel, Chocolate Candies, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Communication antenna, Computer, Copy Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Great Shots, Gyroscope , Handling Line, Hull Parts, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), Passengers (5), Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Shredder, Slide Rule, Spaceship Engine, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Video Wall, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Here is my gripe for the day, if you will allow me to do so.

I have 6 Chess Club buildings in place on the city side (this is the maximum you are allowed) and I have another 9 Chess Club buildings, sitting in my residential building warehouse, which I'm unable to use because of the maximum allowance. To make matters worse, I also have 6 Perfume Stores buildings in place (the maximum you are allowed) and a further 3 Perfume Store buildings which I'm also unable to use because of the maximum allowance (I won't bother to list the rest of my buildings, you get the idea).

I'm sure there are many of you who are in a similar position to myself.

Here ends my gripe for the day.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Here is my gripe for the day, if you will allow me to do so.

I have 6 Chess Club buildings in place on the city side (this is the maximum you are allowed) and I have another 9 Chess Club buildings, sitting in my residential building warehouse, which I'm unable to use because of the maximum allowance. To make matters worse, I also have 6 Perfume Stores buildings in place (the maximum you are allowed) and a further 3 Perfume Store buildings which I'm also unable to use because of the maximum allowance (I won't bother to list the rest of my buildings, you get the idea).

I'm sure there are many of you who are in a similar position to myself.

Here ends my gripe for the day.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Same for me. A good thing to do, is to sell them.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hope I am doing this right. Haven't found where to do my signature yet, so am putting my info into my post for now.

PC - Windows 10

ITEMS NEEDED:
I'm about $2000 away from building my Flight Catering Facility - need packaging machine (1), and 3 each cooling chamber and defroster. Will update list when I figure out where I am!

ITEMS I CAN GIFT:
Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Bath Towel, Chocolate Candies, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Communication antenna, Computer, Copy Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Great Shots, Gyroscope , Handling Line, Hull Parts, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), Passengers (5), Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Shredder, Slide Rule, Spaceship Engine, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Video Wall, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars

This is where your signature is: on Top on your name. Welcome aboard
upload_2015-10-28_13-47-27.png

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@califcoast - Welcome to the forum! I will send you a PM with my friend codes, if you would like to add me, please feel free.

As @rocky showed you, simply mouse over your name at the top, choose signature, get creative and then you can save it. That way you don't have to keep putting it in each time you post (Even copy and paste would get old after a while).

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

PC - Windows 10

ITEMS NEEDED:

ITEMS I CAN GIFT:
I just entered your friend code, you will have to do the same if you want to be neighbours.
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom