Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out to everyone from !KB and !KB2.
DeIcers and Gregorian Antennas folks have been added to/ from !KB2 gifting list. Get those Antennas while I still can send them. It's going to be quite some time before I upgrade to MCC3 So I have lots of Offset Gregorians to gift.
Thanks be to those who have or are sending items for my Level 5 Repair Base.

PM me for special needs.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
well, I was looking at my screen at level 51, the screen flashed and I was transported back to Level 1. Last time this happened I was at level 47 and went to level 1. I can see that GI has done nothing to fix this. I ave it saved on a stick from a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure if I want to bother to try and reload it.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
well, I was looking at my screen at level 51, the screen flashed and I was transported back to Level 1. Last time this happened I was at level 47 and went to level 1. I can see that GI has done nothing to fix this. I ave it saved on a stick from a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure if I want to bother to try and reload it.
WOW Uyetti :(:( !!!! :sneaky: Did you think to sell your story to Columbia film ;);)....Columbia film could do good scenario with that :artist::artist: ...and do another film title :angelic::angelic: : ''' BACK TO THE FUTURE 4 !!!!! ''' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Seriously:( Uyetti :( I am very story for you.:(....no :( ...excuse :( ....I am very SORRY for you .;)
NO ! ;) I am very serious I am very sorry:( , I wrote crazy things just for you to keep the positive :)minding ( like you have always :)....So If you have always a positive minding :confused::confused::confused::confused: !!!!.... I don't know why I write crazy thing to make you laugh:confused::confused::confused::confused: ???....So I think I write for nothing :( !!!! ...SO I think I will stop to think cause I will be crazy :confused::D:confused::D;)!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@WAMike ..I don't know what happened but i can't visit your planetarium and most of your buildings...

Have others the same problem?
My non-forum neighbor Kberg's airport has been in a fog for 2 weeks now, I have not been able to visit.
Kberg.png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Today EVENT :whistle::whistle::whistle: is : ...WHN (whathappenednow);):) is the most popular player since Airportcity has started :cool:......because with the 1001 bugs GI has with the game at each time the players say : '' WHAT HAPPENED NOW ? ...'':LOL::D:D:D:D
PS: don't forget to send a gift to WHN ( or WHN2).;)
Thank you to all the event crew members:love:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyguys and Flydolls

I've just completed my 20 gift items for today to my neighbours. Those of you who I've been unable to gift to yesterday, I've gifted today. I hate to miss any of my neighbours out, but there is no choice, until the gifting limit is increased beyond 20 (I will not hold my breath on this, there are far too many shades of blue Pantone colours).

I've also updated my signature, it currently shows Cruible x3 and Glazing Machine x4. If these unique gift items could be polished off, during the next week or so, that would be really great. Once again, I'm looking beyond the gaming moment.

Thank you very much for all of the gifts items received thus far.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
in my side No problem with Yenta's city or Whn's city or other cities. Normaly when we have shadow over building the reason is this building is not finish built !! ....Weird ! Effecivly. M-Bari,Sacto,Robert do you have WINDOW 10 or WINDOW 8 ( or 8.1 ) ?
I have Win10.
Earlier I had the same problem with @KenDuckySmith main airport! Then everything was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom