Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today. The day's giftings were far better compared to yesterday's, more of my neighbours received what they wanted. I've taken this opportunity to upgrade my Fuel Station and Duty Free Shop, for a minimal amount of coinage outlay, these two buildings I've overlooked for far too long.

I now have 2 days and 6 hours remaining before the Mission Control Centre 3 appears, unique items ready. Look forward to this, I very much do (sounds like Joda speaking). I've also updated my signature of unique item requirements.

Regards to all flyers.

Captain WH Rollins
Anytime you need help to launch with your Red, I will help you with pleasure

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
By the way ;), I just want to remind to some players ;). Like in the real life the game is the same :sneaky:: When you want the people around you to take care of you :rolleyes:....You have to take care of them !!:love:
I say that because some players :( sometime ask for a lot of gifts :rolleyes: ( and they are very happy to receive them ! :):):):):):))............
but they don't send anything back :(:(:(:( ( or they jump :sneaky::sneaky:every 2 -3 -4 days to send their gifts .....:confused::confused:)
It is just a message :D:D , if the hat fits you put it on your head :asshat::asshat:! If it doesn't fit put in the garbage :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi,
I have just started the game and would love to have some friends / neighbours
As I am only at level 9, I don't have much to give, and won't know what I want until I get further goals.
However I wold love to be able to visit neighbours to plunder their cottage etc !!
Please see signature for details
Many Thanks
Harcourt

Hello, and welcome to our neck of the woods! I have sent you a friend request from my secondary game, and will send you one from my main game shortly. I will also send you a private message with my friend codes for both.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Anyone ever experienced on a launch that it won't let you add anymore points, I click on an item, it acts as if it is going to add to the total but then restarts the timer on the item and gives it back....Doc
Have a launch with Chuck2 and it won't let me add the last 160 points.

Hi,
As I am only at level 9, I don't have much to give, and won't know what I want until I get further goals.
However I wold love to be able to visit neighbours to plunder their cottage etc !!
Many Thanks
Harcourt
friend request sent

Anyone ever experienced on a launch that it won't let you add anymore points, I click on an item, it acts as if it is going to add to the total but then restarts the timer on the item and gives it back....Doc
yes, have u shut down or reboot pc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo
today's Event is :..Paratam tam tam tam paratam tam :whistle::whistle::whistle: ( this is not the name of payer.... this is the sound of the drums announcing the name...:D )
today' event is ....ROBSTER'S EVENT :happy::happy: (Robert forum member),
I know Robster since 1 month or 2 ,he is an example of the constant neighbour :cool: in his daily gift,a discreet player :coffee: but efficient neighbour ;) .He likes to do one launch by day ,he is reguar for that too !;)
Don't forget to send him a gift today !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For a beginner like me hard to sent the right gift to someone with so little needs.
But i'm relying on the constant hunger for fuel this time........
F20 on its way....

Hi,
Many Thanks
Harcourt
You are SO welcome to our forum and neighbour hood, great to have you with us. You will find a fantastic group of flyers in here, with a fantastic sense of humour, who love sending each other gifts and will support with answers to any questions, no matter how whacky!

I have sent you an invite, and really hope you accept.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Yes something similar happen to me the other day. But I was able to add successfully after the timer was up again. But then a few minutes later the same thing happened. I click on fuel - the timer starts, but no fuel is added. Again- it corrected itself the next try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom