Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Kris. He has been a member of the forum since 12/31/2014, and posts in here, as well as other areas of the forum. He is currently at level 55, and appears to need mainly flight items (Fuel hose, catering, etc.) and all Duty Free items as a priority.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Kris, send him a friend request (Friend code: wc949to) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him also to let him know.

Nice to have you on the forum @Kris!!
Thank you!! yes I always need good neighbors for trading Items. I just hope some day soon we will be able to visit each other again on PC's.

Here goes, prepare yourselves:-

Basic Flying Rules:
1. Try to stay in the middle of the air.
2. Do not go near the edges of it.
3. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.

LH741: "Tower, give me a rough time-check!"
Tower: "It's Tuesday, Sir."

Pilot: "...Tower, please call me a fuel truck."
Tower: "Roger. You are a fuel truck."

Steve26

150+ Star Club
I got a yoga centre - 75 coins every 90 minutes, and one I haven't got, so happy with that. Any idea why? - is this a sort of apology???
Apparently (per the thread in the "Airport City News" section where I got the code from), it is to celebrate GI's 6th birthday:unsure:.

Wish they would celebrate by restoring the ability to visit neighbours :whistle: but nice idea and cannot complain (even if I already had 2 summer mansions and wanted something I don't currently have).

Steve

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@Steve26
Thanks for the code.
I got an Eco-friendly House 18 Passengers per hour.
Trouble is I need to spend 20 greenies to buy land to place it on !
Hmmmmm........
not nessarly true you could move a building to the warehouse and put that building in its place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom