Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
For the mystery super bonus; does somebody knows the usefulness of each of the bonus ?

Horn of plenty: I know this bonus ( Items from all productive buildings are instantly available to collect)

Spirit of Adventure ( Hat) : I know this bonus too ( increases duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times)

Jar of Diogenes (Barrell): This bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed ! ... But I don't know what it means by saying ''double experience'' and '' any actions completed'' ? Does somebody know what that means ?

The picture of the man face: I don't know what is that bonus. Does somebody knows it ?

The picture of the work jacket: I don't know what is that bonus. Does somebody knows it ?

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
It is Riddle time.... this time everyone should send me a private message (PM) with the answer.

This is my own riddle and is about our airport cities. The riddle is not about a REAL airport... it is about our Airport City airports

PM (private message/conversation) me the correct answer:
I will announce the answer tonight.

Airport City Riddle --- This one is easy....

What flight destination is this?

I have a tall lady to greet you
Landing with a navigation module
The approach is long, catering is a must
Morning brings a mere coins, less than 200 I trust
Landing here brings lots of smiles
Because we know Cluck lives within a couple hundred miles
oops

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
For the mystery super bonus; does somebody knows the usefulness of each of the bonus ?

Horn of plenty: I know this bonus ( Items from all productive buildings are instantly available to collect)

Spirit of Adventure ( Hat) : I know this bonus too ( increases duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times)

Jar of Diogenes (Barrell): This bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed ! (Active 7 days) ... But I don't know what it means by saying ''double experience'' and '' any actions completed'' ? Does somebody know what that means ?

A friend in need (The picture of the man face): I know this bonus is ; This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily at every neighbours city ( Active 7 days)... But is there somebody that knows what actions are they talking about ?

Jet pack (The picture of the work jacket): I know this bonus is ; All flights are accelerated automatically without fuel catalyst for the duration of this bonus ( Active 1 day )

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Jar of Diogenes (Barrell): This bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed ! (Active 7 days) ... But I don't know what it means by saying ''double experience'' and '' any actions completed'' ? Does somebody know what that means ?

200 % experience on flights similar to business class ticket. 200 % on completed collections experience.

by the way congrats for being the top poster for November.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Kris. He has been a member of the forum since 12/31/2014, and posts in here, as well as other areas of the forum. He is currently at level 55, and appears to need mainly flight items (Fuel hose, catering, etc.) and all Duty Free items as a priority.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Kris, send him a friend request (Friend code: wc949to) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him also to let him know.

Nice to have you on the forum @Kris!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

200 % experience on flights similar to business class ticket. 200 % on completed collections experience.

by the way congrats for being the top poster for November.
Thanks Cosmic Blue for the information and for the Congrats

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
@uyetti
I have you in !KB2 showing as awaiting reply at level 49 and a lower level. Level 49 you are requesting vivaldi antennas which is a rare commodity among veteran flyers unless they are lower level and need to upgrade to MCC3.
I have no idea if I'm showing as awaiting approval or not.
BTW entering both codes on your signature gained me 200 coins total for both.
I have you listed my friend

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Okay, Rocky asked me to take over the thought of the day. I told him I'm not very "thoughtful" but I'll give it a whirl.

Thought of the Day:

When someone cuts you off in traffic don't flip out. Turn up your radio, roll down your window and sing as off key as you can (to annoy anyone listening). :)

......how'd I do. :)
Thanks a lot Cats, you are just doing great.
Hey everybody, if you know any Thought of the day, just PM it to Cats and she will decide when she will post it.
Thanks again Cats

IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN, there would be a 'THOUGHT FOR TODAY'

Who knows; maybe someone else can do this thing. I don't wanna play anymore. Taking my ball, bat and glove and going home.

Well that will be a real loss to the community at large. :cry: I always enjoy your insightful and witty repartee. (y)
Hopefully you will reconsider your position, however, understandable either way as you have to do what
is right for you. :)

My gifting has completed for the day. I kind of messed up the order of neighbors to skip today so some
might not have received that should have. I will get it back in order tomorrow and neighbors should only not
receive from me every 3 days. Also many thanks as always for gifts sent my way.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom