Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Seriously though, All Gifts have been sent from !KB and !KB2.
Noticed I've been doing several Green Launches with some people, and unfortunately they are not getting the credit they deserve. This happened several weeks ago with @Nicks and now I see it's happening with @Akims .
I certainly hope that when GI gets this problem solved as well as other issues, that we all get compensated for some of the things we lost out on.
Well, I have an opinion - didn't spend anything from day when I start playing ;)
That's why they never give me a place. GI support told that it's last time for me. Won't disturb them again!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
they call me a time traveler. that is why I get no credit. I don't even care at this point. they are reviewing it. if they cared as much as they do about the neighbors issue for pc, I wouldn't be surprised if they never lift my rating glitch.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
the time traveler thing was their fault. the fix that they implemented designated me. it is retarded to classify me a time traveler. I barely have enough supply to launch and cant afford to upgrade to red launch. I understand what they want to do but if they ever tell me this is the last time......it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom