Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I've visited my games, I've sent some neighborly gifts.
I've added some new neighbors -- @Flo; added both Comet18 and Meteor18
Anyone,if you add me, please let me know.
Thanks for the weekend code, it's good, and thanks for the special building code; it still works.
I like this forum, and I like my good neighbors.
Night all,
-Comet

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I've visited my games, I've sent some neighborly gifts.
I've added some new neighbors -- @Flo; added both Comet18 and Meteor18
Anyone,if you add me, please let me know.
Thanks for the weekend code, it's good, and thanks for the special building code; it still works.
I like this forum, and I like my good neighbors.
Night all,
-Comet

Thank you for being my neighbor Comet18. I inputted your codes and sent you some gifts. I still have 3 more gifts for people who want to be neighbors with Flo2.

BTW, I now have 2 Hearts after visiting Madlen Airborn enough times, LOL...

Just been reviewing my neighbour list, and have 5 for forum members awaiting them to accept - they are:-

@cats are awesome
@Blue Aero (but not heard from you on the forum for a while)
Calif, speargummit - not sure your forum names
RomPom - I know you had problems, so hope we are not lost!

@Flo - have just invited Flo2, please accept (although as I only have the 1 game, and the 20 gift limit is a problem I will return 1 gift per player even if they send from more than 1 account, that way I can get everyone in, if any of the 20 are left I look at who has sent a second then - just like to be clear up front!).

Happy flying!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Just been reviewing my neighbour list, and have 5 for forum members awaiting them to accept - they are:-

@cats are awesome
@Blue Aero (but not heard from you on the forum for a while)
Calif, speargummit - not sure your forum names
RomPom - I know you had problems, so hope we are not lost!

@Flo - have just invited Flo2, please accept (although as I only have the 1 game, and the 20 gift limit is a problem I will return 1 gift per player even if they send from more than 1 account, that way I can get everyone in, if any of the 20 are left I look at who has sent a second then - just like to be clear up front!).

Happy flying!

I understand completely. Thank you. I accepted your request and inputted your code! Watch for a gift...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi BIG TEAM ! I didn't have much time for playing and write messages yesterday and today it will be the same but I don't forget to send my daily gift .

And I want to tell you to ALL here : IF GI DON'T MOOVE FAST AND THEY ARE SLOW TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM ,AND THEY DON'T COMMUNICATE ......YOU ARE THE REASONS WHY I CONTINUE TO PLAY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF GI : YOU ARE PRO-ACTIVE ,YOU COMMUNICATE VERY WELL AND YOU ARE PLEASANT AND VERY GOOD PARTNERS
best regards to ALL

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I was used to a certain number one position of Anderl at every destination.....but for now i'm still number one at Tortuga...Should it really be possible to maintain a number one position??? o_Oo_O:cool:

I was used to a certain number one position of Anderl at every destination.....but for now i'm still number one at Tortuga...Should it really be possible to maintain a number one position??? o_Oo_O:cool:

Probably not, now that you have broadcast it !!!:sneaky:

I too am sitting on a number one position but I am not telling where it is !!:whistle:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I gifted my batch of 20 gift items early on this morning to my neighbours. I've just now gifted a further 20 gift items. Thanks for all the gifts received for yesterday and today.

Hope all is well in your world.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom