Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Okay gifts out, lol long ago from both !KB and !KB2. Thanks to all.
Working on experts from Oslo to MonteVideo now.
Attitude Indicators, blankets, compasses, and catering trays are preferable gifts. Passengers always appreciated as well and fuel.
Good night, Guten Nacht.............. And other ways one might say sleep well.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Today new event :whistle::whistle: : today is event day of Ande.....NO,NO :D....Excuse me.:mad:
Today's event is ITSRALPHY's event :artist::artist: .Congrats to ItsRalphy :cool::cool:( he bring his england humor here, (y)(y) all time he is funny guy:LOL::LOL:, he is chumy with all the players :angelic::angelic: ,he is a positive guy anytime :happy::happy:)

DON'T forget : SENT A GIFT TO ITSRALPHY TODAY

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today. Those of you who I've missed (there are quite a few I'm afraid to say), I will make sure to gift tomorrow. I do not like not being able to gift to all my neighbours because of the 20 gifts per day limit. Forum member numbers steadily grow, as new players are encouraged to sign-up, but the gifting limit remains stagnant. Something really needs to be done about this situation. It's not too difficult to grasp the idea that a limit increase to 30 gifts is needed.

I now have 3 days and 6 hours remaining before the Mission Control Centre Level 3 appears, I still refuse to spend 4 green notes on making the building appear sooner. I'd rather wait than waste 4 green notes, they are extremely difficult to obtain and very time consuming. I'm also waiting for the 50% land discount window to re-open.......where do I find the strength to continue playing this game?

Happy and safe flying to you all. Always check your fuel gauge, there are not enough drinking establishments (pubs for the British and bars for the rest of the world) available to crash land on.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Today new event :whistle::whistle: : today is event day of Ande.....NO,NO :D....Excuse me.:mad:
Today's event is ITSRALPHY's event :artist::artist: .Congrats to ItsRalphy :cool::cool:( he bring his england humor here, (y)(y) all time he is funny guy:LOL::LOL:, he is chumy with all the players :angelic::angelic: ,he is a positive guy anytime :happy::happy:)

I am still part of gifting but not to ITSRALPHY we are not able to be neighbors,:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Does anyone know when the next 50% land discount window opens? I'm ready to purchase a new plot of land, at a cost of 10 green notes. Once this is done, I can then re-jig some of my power supply units, purchase a few new buildings etc.

Hope all is well.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I'm very sorry to say I was unable to gift ItsRalphy today, along with quite a few other forum members, it was unavoidable. Tomorrow I will put this right.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Dear Flyers

Does anyone know when the next 50% land discount window opens? I'm ready to purchase a new plot of land, at a cost of 10 green notes. Once this is done, I can then re-jig some of my power supply units, purchase a few new buildings etc.

Hope all is well.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

It will start Thursday of this coming week, and last until that Sunday afternoon.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It will start Thursday of this coming week, and last until that Sunday afternoon.

Hello and thanks for the information. Do you mind if I ask how you know this? On top of having to wait 3 days and 2 hours for the MCC3 to appear, I now have to wait a further 2 days, beyond MCC3 appearing, for the land discount window to appear. That's just peachy!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hello and thanks for the information. Do you mind if I ask how you know this? On top of having to wait 3 days and 2 hours for the MCC3 to appear, I now have to wait a further 2 days, beyond MCC3 appearing, for the land discount window to appear. That's just peachy!

The 300% bank offer started this past Thursday 11/5 & ends today.

The land expansion discount occurs the following week. It alternates like that, 1 week bank discount, the next week, land discount.

Trust me, I don't sell used cars... *S*

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The 300% bank offer started this past Thursday 11/5 & ends today.

The land expansion discount occurs the following week. It alternates like that, 1 week bank discount, the next week, land discount.

Trust me, I don't sell used cars... *S*

Thanks, I have my pulse laser pistol and my peeled carrot to hand against used car dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom