Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Cluck

Better late than never? Hope you had the happiest birthday ever.

Kindest Regard's Anubhav :)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TODAY'S EVENT : :):) is WiredParrot's event :):) ( cause he is a fair player :rolleyes:, he's patient :rolleyes:, he goes step by step in his game and he is always ready to help everybody :rolleyes::rolleyes::love:) Congrat's Wired Parrot :cool:
PS : don't forget to send a gift today to WiredParrot

PS 2 : we are actuallly 17 players who participate in this '' EVENT CREW '' thank you to all ....and if you want participate just ''like '' this message ( you will be a CREW member,I keep a record )

TODAY'S EVENT : :):) is WiredParrot's event :):) ( cause he is a fair player :rolleyes:, he's patient :rolleyes:, he goes step by step in his game and he is always ready to help everybody :rolleyes::rolleyes::love:) Congrat's Wired Parrot :cool:
PS : don't forget to send a gift today to WiredParrot

PS 2 : we are actuallly 17 players who participate in this '' EVENT CREW '' thank you to all ....and if you want participate just ''like '' this message ( you will be a CREW member,I keep a record )

Well that was quite unexpected. Thanks for the thoughts @rocky though I think we need to have you selected as one of the best all around community members and a very thoughtful player as well. (y)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Well that was quite unexpected. Thanks for the thoughts @rocky though I think we need to have you selected as one of the best all around community members and a very thoughtful player as well. (y)
you are to kind Wired !:rolleyes::rolleyes: Thank you very much ( I am shy ....but I take it ;)..
don't tell to nobody :bag:, it is secret :cool:between you and me but:LOL:...I will caress my pride with that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
PS :: All the players here are pleasant and each of us do an important role in the community and in our city game:love:
ps2 : we are now 18 players in the ''event crew ''
ps3 : don't forget I count on each of you to make the event a success ( don't cheat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...don't forget to send the gift today to WiredParrot :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Hello, we do not appear to be neighbours, not sure about the oversight, otherwise I would have sent you your gift for today (3 green notes, just kidding of course) - as part of the event crew. Here is my friend code - w31dzv6 - if your happy to key in my code I will do the same in return.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@david smith can you please update everyone on your accounts please, post pictures of them I have a few and not sure which ones are yours.

Thank you
here is my game 3 airport city pic

Attachments

• radersairport.gif
    radersairport.gif
    457.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom